Install smart projection directly in living room of new home decoration while keeping TV
2023-11-29

The new home is 160m2 and decoration cost more than 300,000 yuan. I have set up a dozen cabinets that are both practical and beautiful, especially smart projector and movie curtain, mounted directly on TV wall in the living room. never saw!

Install smart projection directly in living room of new home decoration while keeping TV

In hallway, on opposite wall, there is a built-in shoe cabinet, and on it there are showcases, as well as a stretch ceiling and a mosaic on floor.

The entrance to living room and dining area are photographed from balcony. All of them have false ceilings and many ceiling lights are installed to create effect of natural light, which is very bright at night.

The sofa is blackened and mirror wall is finished with plaster to decorate wire frame, and wall panels are built in, which looks very fashionable and elegant.

The TV wall is also framed. I did not buy a TV, but immediately installed a curtain. The projector hasn't arrived yet, but full set of speakers is all in place. I want to watch a blockbuster at home.

The shape of fireplace is American style, and fireplace is installed in restaurant, of course it is only an electric stove.

In white overall cabinets installed in kitchen, base cabinets and wall cabinets are adequately stocked, and two-door refrigerator is purposely set aside, and even space of wall cabinets above is not wasted.

The master bedroom is elegant and clean, with a false ceiling, a soft backdrop at head of bed, and a bay window that has been meticulously designed as a closet and desk.

There should be no shortage of wardrobes, and rows of wardrobes have reached top.

The children's room is equipped with bunk beds, desks and wardrobes and is a relatively complete and functional children's room.

​The second bedroom is a guest bedroom and study area. Tatami, cabinets, bookcases, study, office and guest bedroom can be used. There is not enough space to store keys. In future, parents may have an independent living room.

Latest Published
11-29
The new home is 160m2 and decoration cost more than 300,000 yuan. I have set up a dozen cabinets that are both practical and beautiful, especially smart projector and movie curtain, mounted directly on TV wall in the living room. ...
11-28
The lighting in new house after receiving key is very good, very bright, but layout is not so ideal, living room and dining room are together, and TV does not fit on any wall, which affects overall situation. In end, a half wall w...
11-04
Almost all decor decisions are made by me, for example, Scandinavian-style installation, purchase of log furniture, etc. The husband decided to open wall between living room and study, making a half-wall, and in back it is an open...
11-21
When buying a house, most people will go to showroom, right? The owner of this home is no exception. He bought a house after reading. The finish is based on model's room sample and some other optimization changes have been made. T...
07-14
In decoration of a new home, there are actually many details that need to be paid attention to. If ignored, it will bring a lot of trouble to our lives. Today I will share with you small details in decor. 1. After installing cab...
10-30
My friend's new house was renovated within three months. There is a teddy bear at home. I didn't expect house to be as clean and tidy as new. Not only is my friend very capable, but this simple style is really good, it has always ...
10-28
My friend is one of those who often goes on business trips. In new house, repairs have been interrupted for more than six months. The decoration was not finished until end of last month. Recently just installed furniture and appli...
11-02
The decoration of new house has finally come to an end, heavy decoration has been completed, now there are green plants and plants in pots for airing and drying. The 93㎡ house is decorated in a simple style and does not look very ...
07-29
Now we pay more attention to combination of colors in design. Proper use of color will add points to overall effect. The whole interior will seem warm and light, so we must take into account combination of colors in the decoration...
08-06
This may have been fastest batch of repairs in entire community. The first batch to receive keys. The renovation started same day. The entire complex process was completed in 60 days. Even reclamation and cleaning of land were car...