It costs 5,000 to hire a designer, and 100,000 for a new house for a simple package. Do you think it looks good?
2023-11-29

The new house is 110㎡ and I didn't want it to be too complicated at beginning. Although I planned on simplifying finish, I also asked a friend to help with design. There is no chic shape, color matching is very good, and effect is better than expected!

It costs 5,000 to hire a designer, and 100,000 for a new house for a simple package. Do you think it looks good?

The shoe cabinet built into hallway is very simple, with light strips set in middle of space. There are only three simple wooden posts between living room and entrance, which is very stylish.

The living room has a simple light ceiling, no chandeliers and evenly distributed spotlights, the space is naturally bright.

The TV wall is simply made of simple drywall, but effect is very high quality, especially cost is very low.

Looking at restaurant area from living room, interior lighting is fine and color scheme is gray and white, making overall look very bright.

The restaurant has a built-in sideboard that not only has ample storage space, but is also adorned with mirrored decorations, which is just as classy as it gets.

The background wall by bed in master bedroom is covered with wallpaper, which looks very simple and elegant. The attached balcony has been turned into a small study with many functions.

​The second bedroom is relatively small, and a whole wall of wardrobes is built on opposite wall, no matter how many clothes the child has, there is nowhere to store them. A complete package without furniture and household appliances costs only 100,000 yuan.

Latest Published
11-29
The new house is 110㎡ and I didn't want it to be too complicated at beginning. Although I planned on simplifying finish, I also asked a friend to help with design. There is no chic shape, color matching is very good, and effect is...
11-24
It's been a while since new house was installed and it's been drying up. The 94㎡ house is fully packaged and decorated for 100,000 yuan. I especially like false ceiling. It is flatter than a regular suspended ceiling, that is, it ...
10-22
Building area of ​​the new house is 95㎡. This is a small apartment with three bedrooms. It is relatively compact. Almost entire house is painted white. The only design feature - hood in kitchen moved to balcony. It cost 60,000 yua...
11-09
The new house is a compact three-bedroom small house with an area of ​​108 square meters. Repair began immediately after receiving key. The total cost of hard finish was 70,000 yuan. The front door is a simple shoe cabinet; for ...
11-10
The new house is a compact three-bedroom small house with an area of ​​108 square meters. Repair began immediately after receiving key. The total cost of hard finish was 70,000 yuan. The front door is a simple shoe cabinet; for ...
11-18
The new house is a 138 square meter bungalow. Renovation of house was started immediately after its construction. It took more than two months to complete decoration. half a package and tens of thousands of basic materials, a tota...
11-26
When I bought a house, I had to line up cards to choose a house. I was not lucky, and in end only shaded ones remained. Luckily price was much cheaper but lighting was not very good. I can only find it in decoration. The decoratio...
10-08
Both I and my wife are from other places. We got married after graduation. Before that, we had no housing requirements. It's good to rent a house. Now that child is at school age, I have accumulated my savings plus sponsorship of ...
11-11
New house with an area of ​​95 sq.m. I started installing it when I received key last year. The entire house cost 60,000 yuan. After installation, it was empty for work reasons. I just bought some furniture and installed it this y...
11-06
The new house is just a small two-bedroom house with a built-up area of ​​92 square meters. I have no experience with decorating a house for first time, so I asked a friend of my parents to do it. The hard decoration cost 130,000 ...