120,000 yuan for a 130㎡ finish is not in vain, and it is still as good as new after more than a year of living.
2023-12-01

When new house got key to decorate, I had no idea. I didn't think about decoration style. I didn't think about style or anything. I was thinking about a TV wall and wanted to use marble. Once approved, install it. For a 130 square meter house, hard finish cost 120,000. Not to mention that although it wasn't outstanding at the time, it has been lived in for over a year and is still like new. Looks solid. If you don't believe me, take a look !

120,000 yuan for a 130㎡ finish is not in vain, and it is still as good as new after more than a year of living.

This is entrance to door, on opposite side is a group of shoe cabinets, and next to it is a full-length mirror.

This is overall effect of living room and dining room. The walls of dining room are finished with white tiles according to decorator's instructions. Children are small and always like to mess around while eating. Just wipe it off. on wall.

The TV wall is made of marble. Perhaps this is only effect that I need. It is very beautiful, and much easier to care for than a fancy drywall shape. If it's dirty, just wipe it off, especially it doesn't look dirty.

The balcony is mainly intended for growing flowers and plants. I live with my parents. They love it. The house is usually full of vitality.

The most sensible thing in kitchen is cabinets that were built at that time. Above is a whole set of hanging cabinets, and below are L-shaped cabinets. The storage space is ample and doesn't appear sloppy.

The master bedroom has bay windows, wall-to-wall wardrobes and hanging wardrobes upstairs so you don't have to worry about having nowhere to put your clothes.

I always think that if you live with your parents, it would be more convenient to have a bathroom in bedroom.

The second bedroom is also relatively spacious, with a balcony. They usually like to do aerobics on balcony when they wake up early, which is healthier. When child is sleeping, children's room will not be photographed. How do you think? In design, you do not need to chase style too deliberately. Sometimes even styles can become styles. How do you think?

Latest Published
12-01
When new house got key to decorate, I had no idea. I didn't think about decoration style. I didn't think about style or anything. I was thinking about a TV wall and wanted to use marble. Once approved, install it. For a 130 square...
08-17
2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...
08-25
Usually busy with work, my mother took care of decoration directly and found a decoration for my family, who has distant relatives. The heavy decoration of three-bedroom house of 122 square meters cost 210,000 yuan, not including ...
11-26
When I bought a house, I had to line up cards to choose a house. I was not lucky, and in end only shaded ones remained. Luckily price was much cheaper but lighting was not very good. I can only find it in decoration. The decoratio...
09-02
Most of partitions in high-rise buildings can be demolished, so changing layout when finishing is very convenient. For example, in this 98-square-meter high-rise building, living room and dining room were originally separated, par...
08-30
As first house in a new life, idea of ​​​​finishing it arose from moment I decided on this house. The house is not big, and price of housing in big cities is quite high. I bought this house 90㎡ Almost all my savings are spent on a...
10-01
The new house has just moved, I have been living in it for a week. Three-room apartment of 96 square meters. After New Year, relatives came to visit. Everyone boasts that effect is not 200,000. This hardcover is less than 100,000....
10-27
Receiving keys to new house was a full 5 months late and finishing work started when I received it. The owner of rented house urgently needed funds. Last month, lease expired and house was vacated and sold. In end, wife decided no...
10-24
In our big city, a hard-finished house of 87 square meters costs only 70,000 to 80,000 yuan. Our new house wants to be better decorated, and hard decoration alone costs 120,000 yuan, which is simple and convenient, relatives and f...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...