Create your own happiness by yourself, and show off 89㎡ Nordic socket, which is 8W self-installing, super fresh!
2023-12-01

Take key and start looking at different decorating strategies two months in advance. I was stunned to turn an ornamental rookie into a veteran driver. Decoration really helps to lose weight. I have been busy for almost three months, looking for workers, running Materials, follow site, house is ready, money has been spent 8w, and person has lost 16 cats. Fortunately, effect, two people and one cat are happy, let's show results!

Create your own happiness by yourself, and show off 89㎡ Nordic socket, which is 8W self-installing, super fresh!

Make top of a shoe closet, leave room in middle for storage, and leave room at bottom for shoes you often wear around house. All this is based on experience and practical!

The house is small and open kitchen is my wife's favourite, so I just built open kitchen and breakfast bar in one and designed a small partition for fridge in middle. Honestly, friends said that this design is amazing, beautiful and practical.

The kitchen is all white, and overall look is bright. This is not courage. My wife's favorite places are all gone. If you sometimes iron and wash dishes, you will be kicked out. Carefully!

The living room is small and sophisticated, all sofas are small fabric sofas and a coffee table is included.

This is a panorama of living room, house is small, angle was taken from dining table.

A restaurant is definitely not the end of a bar, there are still many friends here who often get together, so there must be a restaurant.

The master bedroom is simple. Every time I see this duvet cover, I remember hostel in my school days. No, my wife likes it~~

The second bedroom has a tatami booth along window, and inside there is storage space. Well, the cat son also has a separate room, isn't it too pampered?

The 7 square meter hut adjoining pet is a study, with a simple double table and a row of bookcases behind it, which are also expensive to assemble. The total cost is 80,000 and neighbors are all mere decorations. If you are looking for a company, you can start with 100,000 or tens of thousands. Remembering hard work of last three months, more you think about it, the better you feel. Do you think it's worth it?

Latest Published
12-01
Take key and start looking at different decorating strategies two months in advance. I was stunned to turn an ornamental rookie into a veteran driver. Decoration really helps to lose weight. I have been busy for almost three month...
09-21
My parents are about to retire, and I've been looking for a nursing home for two years now. I bought this 129 square meter three-room apartment last year and furnished it in a light, luxurious and modern Chinese style. Not only di...
11-07
The new house is installed and dried, and it is about to move in. Come to show house in advance. The whole decoration has a simple and beautiful style, and details are well crafted, especially mason in bathroom is a master. The ba...
07-21
The bedroom is a place where we can relax our body, get rid of fatigue and have a good rest, but if decoration is bad, it will affect quality of our sleep. Today I will share with you some decorating skills and teach you how to cr...
09-01
My husband took full responsibility for finishing new home, and I was responsible for supporting design. I found it to be main design. It's quite advanced, but effect isn't as warm? However, drainage design of shower area in bathr...
09-26
Leaving your hometown and working hard in a big city outside of city is a real stress. Even marriage is renting a house. The two of them worked hard for 6 years before they were able to make a down payment in exchange for it. 89㎡ ...
10-31
After seeing too many white Scandinavian style logs, I fell in love with Scandinavian style at first sight. The new house of 122 square meters has just come down. When I was looking for a decoration experience on Internet, I accid...
09-05
The new house has been decorated since last year. I decided to make house half. In middle, he was busy with work. I was on a business trip for some time. I couldn't even communicate with designer when I bought basic materials. har...
09-07
Over past two years, Scandinavian-style log decor has been very popular, fresh and natural, especially homely. Today I want to share with you finishing of a limited price three bedroom 95m home. A walk in closet is more practical ...
11-29
Many people probably won't want to watch it when they see industrial style. Although it is very consistent with log style in a beautiful Scandinavian style color combination, this is just this moment. Windy, masculine, IT and all ...