Decorating a new house costs 40w and a friend came to visit and when he walked in door he saw the sofa and said he had broken a feng shui taboo.
2023-12-02

It took 40 watts to decorate new house, and effect, as designer said, is full of girly Scandinavian style. At first I should have been delighted, but a friend said that it was not good to look directly at sofa when you entered door. Feng Shui is very specific in this regard, and it's a little awkward. Let me show this to everyone. understand it?

Decorating a new house costs 40w and a friend came to visit and when he walked in door he saw the sofa and said he had broken a feng shui taboo.

The entrance corridor is quite long and narrow. The dining room and kitchen are located at the entrance.

The floor of sliding door in kitchen is an iconic Scandinavian hexagonal tile, well matched in depth and light.

The entrance is living room, where porch and sofa are on same line, and in middle there is a figured wall, and a box is placed as a sideboard. Having said that, I specifically went to look, and I really see sofa area there.

Although there is a bit of pink in phrase, it does not look very tasteless, but it is very fashionable.

The bed in master bedroom is also leather pink, with white linens and pink curtains, paired with light mustard walls, fresh and natural, with a girly fashion sense.

A study is adjacent to the bedroom, separated by a metal Duobao pavilion. The wardrobe is also open and has plenty of storage space.

Not to mention that office is quite artistic.

There is no door in dressing room, but storage space is not small. This side is one side, and space behind the table is also a closet, which is also a storage space.

The bathroom is divided into dry and wet partitions, and shower is separated by a sliding door. The whole finish cost 40W and design fee is almost 2W. House with two bedrooms of 123 sq.m. It was very nice, but now when it comes to this question, I feel more and more necessary to ask, Can anyone understand this, tell me how to avoid the taboo, if it is really violated, will there be any harm?

Latest Published
12-02
It took 40 watts to decorate new house, and effect, as designer said, is full of girly Scandinavian style. At first I should have been delighted, but a friend said that it was not good to look directly at sofa when you entered doo...
11-14
My friend is an iron cock. She doesn't want to spend money to buy anything. She searched and searched. I heard from her last year that my husband bought a 150 square meter house. Some time ago she said that renovation is finished ...
08-06
This is our first home. Although we had no decorating experience before, we still have a lot of experience in this kind. We followed several decorating bloggers and within 2 months we did everything that most people would do. step...
11-26
The boss spent 1 million yuan to decorate a 200 square meter flat floor. The room with four bedrooms and two living rooms is very spacious. The effect is great and high quality. It looks like Chinese style and Japanese style The c...
08-13
Some time ago, my colleagues were busy with household chores and took a lot of vacations here and there. Last week I finally saw results of this hard work. The results are pretty good. They say that I'm looking for work done by my...
08-14
I bought this house many years ago and spent all my savings, but family really wanted to move, so walls were painted in a hurry, and even floor was covered with floor leather, which can be said to be in poor condition. I came in, ...
11-24
The hard finish of new house is finished and drying. The 87㎡ house cost 100,000 yuan for labor and more than 20,000 yuan for body alone. Not to mention, it's practical, and effect is so beautiful that neighbors are jealous, Come v...
10-27
American style, European style and other styles of home decoration always seem too luxurious and unlivable. I still prefer simple style of black, white and grey. After two months of finishing, although it is still simple and simpl...
08-19
The new house was installed for more than three months and finally came to an end. I cleaned it over weekend and am very pleased with overall effect. I'll wait a bit and prepare for new year in new house. My favorite is combined s...
09-25
The repair itself is a very troublesome business, because this is first house, and decoration is also very thorough. For entire time of repair, I asked for three vacations to look at place. A small house with three bedrooms 110 ㎡ ...