The new house is in air after installation, it is more than beautiful, but it is a pity that there are fewer cabinets
2023-12-02

The new house was just installed last month. It doesn't have many closets and almost no smell. I'm getting ready to move in. The overall appearance is beautiful, but simple and beautiful style is still very fresh. I am more and more worried about lack of storage space and lack of things. I'm sorry, I need to make a few more sets of cabinets, and let everyone see if there is still a remedy?

The new house is in air after installation, it is more than beautiful, but it is a pity that there are fewer cabinets

The entrance hall is covered with wooden floors, while left side is a semi-open kitchen, shoe cabinets are built obliquely and occupy a relatively small area.

This is kitchen at entrance. It is made in form of a U-shaped common cabinet. The kitchen storage is still very satisfactory and wall cabinets and floor cabinets are fully stocked.

The dining room and living room are located inside aisle, a bar counter is installed between dining room and living room as a partition, and sideboard is also made in form of a combined cabinet.

The dining table can be round or square, and changeable style is specially purchased, which is more suitable for eating when there are a lot of people and when there are few people.

The beige leather sofa is very textured, background wall of sofa has not been decorated yet, and TV wall has a simple shape. In general, it seems that it is a little empty? It would be nice to have more cabinets.

The backdrop of headboard in master bedroom is quite satisfactory and some of styling seems to be a bit feng shui. The wardrobe is a wall cabinet that seems small.

The second bedroom is made of tatami, which is used as an office, and a lift table is made. After arrival of friends, tea room is also good here.

I am very satisfied with tiles in bathroom. At first I thought it would be too expensive, but effect of tiles is quite beautiful and high quality. There is no shower room, so separation of dry and wet is also not bad. Actually, effect is not bad, but it seems to me that there are fewer cabinets and other things. What do you think?

Latest Published
12-02
The new house was just installed last month. It doesn't have many closets and almost no smell. I'm getting ready to move in. The overall appearance is beautiful, but simple and beautiful style is still very fresh. I am more and mo...
10-28
My friend is one of those who often goes on business trips. In new house, repairs have been interrupted for more than six months. The decoration was not finished until end of last month. Recently just installed furniture and appli...
11-03
The 120 sq.m. house was decorated from spring to summer. Looking at how he turned from being rude to this beautiful Jianmei house, my heart is indescribably happy. The custom-made cabinets cost more than 60,000 yuan, and design of...
11-08
The two-bedroom apartment of 86㎡ cost 80,000 yuan in Scandinavian style, fresh and elegant, beautiful as a model room. Everyone who has seen her says that she is very economical, warm and livable. The only drawback is handmade. I ...
10-27
Receiving keys to new house was a full 5 months late and finishing work started when I received it. The owner of rented house urgently needed funds. Last month, lease expired and house was vacated and sold. In end, wife decided no...
12-01
The new house has only moved in a week. The whole house is covered with wallpaper, shape of ceiling is completely made. The kitchen, I did not expect that it would be worst place in whole decoration, we will show everyone! The e...
12-01
When new house got key to decorate, I had no idea. I didn't think about decoration style. I didn't think about style or anything. I was thinking about a TV wall and wanted to use marble. Once approved, install it. For a 130 square...
10-20
I bought a small house of 98 square meters with three bedrooms for a new home. Since I bought a house and paid off loan, I didn't have much money to save, so decoration can only be done according to budget of 80,000 yuan, and furn...
08-09
After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...