Nordic style 50㎡ is really beautiful. I heard that the decoration only cost 15 watts. I was so surprised.
2023-12-02

A friend from my hometown showed me decoration of his new home two days ago. The house is relatively small, 50 square meters, decorated in Scandinavian style, very beautiful. I was stunned, effect is very beautiful, but decorating a 50 square meter house costs 150,000 yuan, is it that expensive now?

Nordic style 50㎡ is really beautiful. I heard that the decoration only cost 15 watts. I was so surprised.

This is where front door is. It is relatively simple. There is a solid wood stool for changing clothes, under which shoes can be placed. The installed hooks can be used to hang clothes and bags. simple, it still has a certain style.

At entrance, there is a living room with a refrigerator and a small closet next to it. The light green fabric sofa is very beautiful and size is good, making space feel quite spacious.

Today, most apartments are not as spacious as most apartments or tower blocks in Tianjin. My friend's house has good lighting, and balcony is covered with tatami mats.

This is equivalent to a dining table, a desk and a bar counter. Together. The exterior is not bad and storage space downstairs is also good.

Next to TV and tatami is entrance to kitchen, a sliding door inside.

For some reason, L-shaped cabinet kitchen has no resistance to white kitchen, but you want to cook.

The bedroom has a walkway, background wall at head of bed is painted green, and space has been converted into a small study.

In fact, a simple decorative space is still home that many people want in their hearts. He is handsome, laid-back, and a stressed heart can relax naturally.

Small space is a disadvantage of small houses. A smart layout will make home more spacious and double use of space. The bathroom is separate from wet and dry and there is no balcony so drying is problematic. Luckily electrical appliances are better and smarter now and my friend even bought a hair dryer. Although it is very beautiful, a 50 square meter house costs 150,000 yuan with a hard finish, and its decoration costs about 250,000 yuan. If it is on my side, I would advise her to buy a larger house with a simple finish. What do you think?

Latest Published
12-02
A friend from my hometown showed me decoration of his new home two days ago. The house is relatively small, 50 square meters, decorated in Scandinavian style, very beautiful. I was stunned, effect is very beautiful, but decorating...
08-08
My cousin's new house was installed some time ago and I finally visited it a few days ago. I just heard that hard finish of a house of more than 110 square meters costs only 80,000 yuan for a bad finish. It's really high end, if y...
09-19
Some time ago Scandinavian style was most popular home style. Virtually many of homes of internet celebrities have been decorated with this effect. It is very fresh and fashionable. I used to watch it on Internet, but now I see re...
10-20
I've seen a lot of American style jewelry. In traditional sense, American style is more about elegant style. Today I'm going to give you a deeper understanding of American style. After reading this 128 square meters American style...
08-06
People say renovations are pathetic and there will always be problems that don't show up until renovations are complete. Many friends do decoration for first time, do not understand anything, learn decorative knowledge from Intern...
11-20
It is said that a small apartment is not suitable for decoration styles such as Chinese style or American style. The new house is 83 square meters, and it turns out to be a set of solid wood furniture for a small apartment, which ...
08-15
I didn't want house I bought last year to be too luxurious or complicated. You can just decorate it and live in it. The 87㎡ house has two bedrooms and is high rise. The communal swimming pool is relatively large. Over 60,000 yuan ...
08-18
The new house of daughter-in-law is finished. I've always wanted to see him, but I don't have opportunity. I took advantage of weekend to visit door. The new house is clean and spacious, especially TV wall is most beautiful. It is...
10-07
A few days ago, my best friend posted a photo of her wedding room on Moments. Simple and beautiful style looks more and more majestic. It is as upmarket and atmospheric as wedding photo posted at beginning. At first glance, effect...
09-09
In fact, in hearts of most people after 70s and after 80s, they really like not simple and beautiful Scandinavian style, but this post-modern style, which can represent preferences and tastes of many young and middle-aged people. ...