A two-room apartment with an area of ​​92 sq.m turned into a three-room apartment, and a free balcony turned into a laundry room.
2023-12-02

With limited funds, I bought a well-designed two-bedroom house of 92 square meters. After some discussions and projects, I have converted a two-bedroom house into a three-bedroom house that can accommodate a family of five. In particular, area of ​​the balcony provided as a gift is designed as a laundry room. Even overall simple style cannot hide dazzling temperament!

A two-room apartment with an area of ​​92 sq.m turned into a three-room apartment, and a free balcony turned into a laundry room.

This is entrance. The aisle itself is still a little wide, but after installing shoe and hat cabinets, etc., it gets a little cramped. The kitchen is on right side. Best design for small sliding door installation space.

The long space in kitchen is also made in form of U-shaped cabinets, and passage in middle is less than a meter, which allows one person to enter and exit.

Inside there is a dining room and a living room. The layout, although compact, is not at all chaotic.

Cabins in restaurant are located against wall, so family can dine in comfort and not face crowd.

Cabinets, sideboards, storage cabinets are lined up along wall in back of living room, a refrigerator is also placed here, so it is very convenient to take things.

The master bedroom is quite elegant to make space more spacious, bay windows have been broken so overall feel is very fresh.

The second bedroom is parents' room. The bed is relatively small - 1.5 meters. There is a table next to her for reading and a small closet in back to store their clothes.

The strip-shaped space squeezed out in middle is used as a nursery. Put a bunk bed, an activity area + a simple small closet, and there is almost no other place left.

The bathroom is separated from wet and dry, and wall originally had beams, but it was just built into cabinet, and effect is not bad.

And here is biggest highlight. This is a complimentary balcony that is built into laundry room. In fact, here you can wash in morning so that it is not crowded. Very impressive. Many friends say they like us very much. What do you think of this balcony?

Latest Published
12-02
With limited funds, I bought a well-designed two-bedroom house of 92 square meters. After some discussions and projects, I have converted a two-bedroom house into a three-bedroom house that can accommodate a family of five. In par...
08-29
The house I bought is in suburbs. Although it is far from urban development, metro and public transportation are very convenient, especially because it is a high-rise building, and common space is very large, but almost every apar...
09-03
The biggest problem when renovating second homes is that cost of a complete water and electricity repair is extremely high, and secondly, most of wall structures cannot be moved and layout is not easy to change. . Most old houses ...
10-17
It is estimated that not many people get married after graduation, but not many people who also become foreigners after graduation, right? My cousin is like that. With help of their parents, they bought a high-rise small apartment...
08-27
Today, most family structures are couples who live alone, with exception of newlyweds who live for one or two years. They have children later, and older people have no other joys in life after retirement. Solving these problems to...
09-25
I bought a used house 65㎡ as a new house. One bedroom house, but degree of renovation of room is still very high. I have redone kitchen, living room and bedroom, etc. ., and separated room from living room. The children's room tur...
10-10
I installed a second home. The 83㎡ one-bedroom apartment is simply heaven for previous 30 square meter single-bed apartment. With more than 20 years of experience in decoration, he understands modern fashion points and practical p...
11-13
For a new two-bedroom house of 96 sq.m, my husband insists on a study, and usable area is only 70 sq.m. they offered to expand balcony and immediately convert it into an office. They turned it into 3 bedrooms and it's awesome! T...
11-30
If you say this, you might not believe it. It's true that there are three rooms in 84 square meter house. The whole project, including furniture and appliances, cost 200,000 yuan less, and it cost a lot of money, especially barn s...
11-24
For wealthy people, buying a bungalow with a view of big city seems shameful, while for working class, a small house can satisfy dream of a family home. The new home is only 55 square meters. The original one-bedroom layout has no...