Who said that in living room there must be a coffee table, look how many cabinets, beautiful and practical!
2023-12-04

Sometimes furniture becomes law. Almost every family has a bed and a bedside table, and sofa has a coffee table, but today this new home does not have a coffee table. Group cabinets, more storage space, more practical!

Who said that in living room there must be a coffee table, look how many cabinets, beautiful and practical!

From living room balcony towards entrance, space is narrow and long. The entrance hall, dining room and living room are very bright.

From front of living area, there is no coffee table, and sofa combined with fabric and logs looks more tasteful. bags, etc.

In dining room there is not only a sideboard, but also a booth along wall, beautiful and practical.

The kitchen is semi-open, hood is also relatively inward, with a relatively powerful hood, there is almost no oil waste.

This is master bedroom. To make most of space, storage cabinets are built in next to bed, and even the bed is a drawer.

The space in children's room isn't too big either, innermost wall has a whole wall of wardrobes, so it's not scary to store more clothes in it.

Not only two bedrooms, but also office are tatami-lined, so even after many years of living, you don't have to worry about storage.

The bathroom is separated from wet and dry, and the shower area is separated by frosted glass, which is cleaner and easier to care for.

The washing machine was moved to balcony, and a wall cabinet was built over it to make it more convenient to store things. Cleanliness and order in room will make life easier and more interesting.

Latest Published
12-04
Sometimes furniture becomes law. Almost every family has a bed and a bedside table, and sofa has a coffee table, but today this new home does not have a coffee table. Group cabinets, more storage space, more practical! From li...
10-05
My uncle's house has been turned into a new home, and whole family will move from Haedong to Hexi District. The house was also changed from a small two-bedroom house to a large three-bedroom house of 146 square meters. It has stat...
08-31
In these post-New Year days, they are mainly busy with finishing house. Due to special circumstances, whether it is hard work, or buying furniture and equipment later, it is quite painstaking, which is why project is greatly slowe...
08-07
Many people say that beautiful decoration styles are prepared for large houses, but small houses cannot be maintained, which is a waste of decoration money. The editor doesn't think so, many decoration styles, big houses have styl...
10-31
I've seen too many cases of people using wood to make tatami mats and many people say it's still wood that is susceptible to moisture and insects. When I was finishing, I saw that someone had cabinets made of bricks, which are dur...
07-08
The bathroom is a relatively private space in our home, a key place in decoration. Especially small bathroom, not only to meet necessities of life, but also beautiful design. Let's take a look together! 1. Dry and wet separation...
08-01
The living room is most impressive place in house, so design of living room should not be casual. Because if living room decoration is not good, it will affect overall decoration effect. So, what are some tips for decorating a sma...
06-27
Which villa design is both surprising and understated? Generally speaking, it's luxurious, but not overly luxurious. If you want to mimic this effect, you should opt for a light luxury style. Today's case is still taken from STUD...
08-15
Many people have a prejudice, saying that house is too small to be decorated with too luxurious decoration styles, such as new Chinese style, such as American style, etc. In fact, it will be more effective to set many styles desig...
10-03
The 89m2 two-bedroom high-rise apartment I bought for my new home is small and relatively compact. When I did finishing, I wanted to make most of every centimeter of space. I was afraid that wardrobes would not be enough, so it wa...