The wedding hall is also poorly decorated, and a small three-bed room of 98 square meters cost 80,000 yuan, and effect is still very charming!
2023-12-04

Marriage costs a lot of money, wedding photos, banquets, buying a house, decorating, buying furniture, etc. After that, most of life you have to fight for money spent. If conditions permit, it will gradually improve. The 98㎡ house cost 80,000 yuan in hard final finishing. Surprisingly, effect does not need to be improved at all.

The wedding hall is also poorly decorated, and a small three-bed room of 98 square meters cost 80,000 yuan, and effect is still very charming!

Looking at front door and dining room from living room, 98㎡ is a three-bedroom house, and functional room is small, but shoe and hat closet at entrance is also installed on entire wall. Such storage looks powerful.

There is no modeling decor on TV wall, just hang some pictures bought online, a simple three-drawer TV cabinet, simple and atmospheric.

For a small living room or a small home, this two-seater sofa with side steps is very suitable. There are dark and light colors, and this kind is more resistant to dirt.

The dining table is very simple, and glass sliding door next to it is an office.

Entrance to a study with windows and a glass sliding door between it and dining room, which has very good light transmission and looks very bright.

The master bedroom is relatively simple, with a bay window, no tatami mats, and stone countertops.

The bathroom is separated from wet and dry. The washbasin used to be a place for a washing machine. The bathroom is too small. I still think it's better to separate wet from dry. Therefore, it is placed outside, so it is more convenient to wash and wash your hands.

The black fittings of toilet bowl installed in bathroom are very textured. I'm planning on installing a curtain rod that doesn't have to be drilled to hang curtain so water doesn't splash all over place.

Latest Published
12-04
Marriage costs a lot of money, wedding photos, banquets, buying a house, decorating, buying furniture, etc. After that, most of life you have to fight for money spent. If conditions permit, it will gradually improve. The 98㎡ house...
09-04
My cousin plans to get married in February this year. The wedding room was full of people at end of last year, and it is waiting to be moved. House with two bedrooms of 92 sq. High-rise building in city. The house is small, but ve...
10-19
Little friends who live in city always have many alternative ideas for decorating their home. The more fashionable a style becomes, more common it becomes. They have a weakness for those few choose, but the Effect is comfortable a...
11-24
The area of ​​the new house is small, only 83㎡. There were too many quarrels during finishing process. Luckily, end result is really beautiful. Relatives and friends all praised. They thought it was worth 200,000 yuan. For decorat...
08-16
While finishing of first house hopes to be beautiful, it is still limited by funds for finishing, since after buying a house savings in itself are not big, and finishing is also preserved. The house is only 86 square meters, and d...
11-18
The house is small in size, with a non-lockable viewing balcony. There are not many public stalls. After some finishing and planning, house of 40 square meters as a whole looks very majestic. himself a master of design Scandinavia...
10-18
Ever since baby was born, my wife has been thinking about moving to a bigger house. Parents can live together and help take care of child. Finally, I bought this suitable home last year. The area of ​​131㎡ is relatively comfortabl...
09-25
A wedding is approaching, and house prices have been volatile for past two years. The house was completed only after Spring Festival, and repairs began immediately after commissioning. 60,000 all-inclusive refurbishment, finished ...
10-06
My friend has a good family background and joined a large foreign-funded enterprise immediately after returning from abroad. Her parents bought her a house in central area. Although it is only 62 square meters, it is enough for he...
09-07
The new house I bought is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​87 square meters. It was originally a multi-storey building. The total area is quite large and interior space is quite compact. , only decorated with plaster ...