Show off Jianmeifeng's new 75m2 home, a small apartment must be decorated just way it tastes!
2023-12-04

The area of ​​the new house is very small, and it is still multi-storey. But after such a finish, I really admire designer. A small house is not only beautiful, but also very practical. It has almost no extra space. Show it to everyone, and decoration of a small apartment can also be used as a reference. !

Show off Jianmeifeng's new 75m2 home, a small apartment must be decorated just way it tastes!

Online floor plan, everyone can see it well, it is very compact, some are not too square, it is still possible after planning.

The living room is made in warm colors. The house is very small. It's not easy to have a separate living room. The original balcony opens, and together with it it looks much more spacious.

The sofa in living room is exquisitely fitted, looks very stylish, and over there you can see restaurant area.

The dining tables and chairs in restaurant are all made from solid wood, and it took me a long time to choose them. I changed them twice just because size didn't fit and finally came home. The effect is really good. .

The master bedroom is decorated in an elegant American style. It is small, fresh and has a very comfortable color scheme. This furniture was also brought by designer to have a look. I didn't expect her to be so beautiful in house.

The second bedroom is made of tatami, it needs storage space, and you can also put a piano in it, in future it can also be used as a bedroom, so this constructor is most suitable.

The kitchen is so small that I will not talk about it, plan shows that there is a corner cabinet, and refrigerator is simply taken out on other side, so there is practically no extra space.

There is a small balcony off kitchen which is used as a laundry room. This is only balcony in this house. It is not yet so sunny for drying, but I am very satisfied.

In small bathrooms, it is also recommended to install squat toilets, as there are showers, washbasins, and toilets. It is really cramped in a small space, and it is uncomfortable for people to stand. Why bother? Going into water is still fun, and it will save you a lot of problems in future.

Latest Published
12-04
The area of ​​the new house is very small, and it is still multi-storey. But after such a finish, I really admire designer. A small house is not only beautiful, but also very practical. It has almost no extra space. Show it to eve...
08-15
Many people have a prejudice, saying that house is too small to be decorated with too luxurious decoration styles, such as new Chinese style, such as American style, etc. In fact, it will be more effective to set many styles desig...
08-01
The high price of housing is forcing everyone to buy a house, and small-sized houses have become a popular choice for everyone. Even though price of small houses is cheap, there is really little space and bathrooms are mostly mini...
12-01
Houses are often tens of thousands of square meters these days, so we can only work hard on decorating to maximize space. It is true to brag about a newly built house, listening to experience and advice of old owner. A cabinet bui...
10-31
The area of ​​the new house with three bedrooms is 119 square meters. glued to create effect of geometric lines., very atmospheric, I don’t plan to put a TV cabinet at bottom, I installed an artificial stone tabletop directly as a...
09-25
The repair itself is a very troublesome business, because this is first house, and decoration is also very thorough. For entire time of repair, I asked for three vacations to look at place. A small house with three bedrooms 110 ㎡ ...
11-25
The area of ​​the new house is 150 m2, decoration is relatively simple, but color scheme is very fashionable, it looks very stylish at first glance, just moved in, and shoe cabinet design is highly recommended. He looks untidy. , ...
08-22
Don't be an old man, rely on yourself. Bought a house in Jincheng and settled down. The house is not big, only one apartment of 66 square meters. The location is not biased. urban area Feng, I think this is normal If you do not lo...
12-03
When most people are rich in decorations, most of decoration styles they choose European style, American style, new Chinese style and other atmospheric styles of home decoration. They always believe that money should be more gorge...
11-02
The 100-square-meter house insisted on simple European style decoration. Everyone said that size of house did not fit, but when it was completed, it was amazing. The background wall with a 3D TV, neighbors almost stepped on door w...