Spend 80,000 yuan to decorate a new 85 sq. m, with fully functional rooms and a beautiful appearance, so practical!
2023-12-04

The area of ​​the new house is 85 square meters, and high-rise buildings have low occupancy. Looking at public kiosks, I feel distressed, so I can only make good use of interior space and strive to maximize use. In end, I spent 80,000 yuan, and most importantly, it is also very practical. The effect is worth it, what do you think?

Spend 80,000 yuan to decorate a new 85 sq. m, with fully functional rooms and a beautiful appearance, so practical!

This is living room and dining room. From this angle you can see overall effect of living room, dining room and kitchen. The dining room also has a false ceiling that is beautifully curved and has a sense of hierarchy.

The kitchen is semi-open, it has a small window that you can use, a hanging cabinet is built into wall of the bar, there is enough storage space, there is also a bar below. Usually two people can eat together. Eat right here.

The decoration of two bedrooms is very simple, only walls are painted in a light color, there is no ceiling on upper surface, but there is a circle of plaster lines, which is also very beautiful.

The bathroom in bathroom is divided by glass, and the space is not so big, so it is more practical to separate dry and wet.

The balcony can be called biggest highlight, it breaks through half wall and connects to interior space, making living room look larger. In particular, under windowsill there are cabinets for storing things, where both washing and drying are super-practical!

Latest Published
12-04
The area of ​​the new house is 85 square meters, and high-rise buildings have low occupancy. Looking at public kiosks, I feel distressed, so I can only make good use of interior space and strive to maximize use. In end, I spent 80...
11-12
The decoration of new Scandinavian-style house cost 90,000 yuan. The design and colors are super trendy. The living room and dining room are combined, and dining room is made in form of cabins. The lobby has a built-in wardrobe ...
09-22
Modern youth really like Scandinavian style, fresh and calm, corresponding to quiet and comfortable living conditions that modern youth are accustomed to. This new 88sqm two-bedroom house spent 80,000 yuan to decorate it with a fr...
07-26
There are many types of houses these days, but the master bedroom with a balcony still appeals to everyone. Because both in terms of use and in terms of lighting, it is very satisfactory. Let's see how to decorate a bedroom with a...
09-18
The heavy decoration of new house of 97 m² cost 100,000 yuan to create a new stylish house with a simple and beautiful style. The living room effect is really better than model room, and atmosphere is high-end. .My wife insisted o...
11-14
The area of ​​the house is small, only 90 square meters, and decoration does not cost a lot of money. The hard finish costs 80,000 yuan. The walls are scratched and white. In some places, latex paint has been corrected. in warm co...
09-24
They get married right after graduating from university, none of them have a financial background and don't want to worry their parents too much about buying a house, so they just rented a house and got married. have been married ...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
07-20
In an age where every inch of land is very expensive, if living room and bedroom in house are larger, it proves that kitchen and bathroom will be smaller. The bathroom is an important room in our daily life. In order not to influe...
10-18
The new house is a large three-bedroom house with an area of ​​139 sq. house is entrusted to her. It took three and a half months to repair. The upholstered furniture was purchased with help of friends. The more fashionable, simpl...