The new 70,000 yuan house has already begun to be furnished and will be moved next month after smell has dried!
2023-12-05

The new house has been installed for a long time, it is ventilated all time, furniture is ordered all from logs, fabric sofas, etc. Finally, house is no longer smelly. month!

The new 70,000 yuan house has already begun to be furnished and will be moved next month after smell has dried!

This is a shared space that has just been cleared. It is relatively transparent. Standing on balcony, you can see direction of dining room, living room and entrance.

The shoe cabinet on porch is simple and in keeping with overall Scandinavian style, quite artistic.

This is dining area. There are storage partitions on wall, matching log dining tables and chairs, and very trendy simple chandeliers.

Using a drawer between living room and entrance can also be used as a visual divider. It can be stored, shaped and divided. It really has many functions.

The TV wall remains empty and has no special decor, so a TV stand is placed. The paintings on wall were hung just two days ago.

The wardrobe in bedroom was ordered during the renovation, but in other places there are no wardrobes, except for two bedrooms, which are mainly solid wood furniture.

The kitchen is also a one-piece cabinet with log doors, space is relatively small, and it is designed in shape of a U. The operating table in the middle can accommodate one person without any problems.

What is especially important is storage cabinet on side of refrigerator. It occupies this small space and can be divided into grids for storing plastic film, haberdashery, etc., which is very practical!

The bathroom is very small, as it should be in most small apartments, right? The wet and dry separation is done, but only one side is equipped with glass, and a shower curtain will be installed on it in future, and some hooks will be hung on it to hang mops, towels, bathrobes, etc., which are very comfortable. Although it is simple, it is still very warm, what do you think?

Latest Published
12-05
The new house has been installed for a long time, it is ventilated all time, furniture is ordered all from logs, fabric sofas, etc. Finally, house is no longer smelly. month! This is a shared space that has just been cleared. ...
12-04
The new house is only 76 square meters, and there are small houses, at least load is not so big, enough for a family of three. It is decorated in a modern and minimalist style. It has been ventilated for almost three months. It is...
08-25
When I bought this house, house I lived in was sold and landlord never let me move, but I was very sorry. After installing for a month, I couldn't wait to move. The whole house is made of solid wood, beautiful and practical, also ...
09-04
The new house is a two-bedroom high-rise building with an area of ​​100 sq.m. The total area is not too big and looks like 20 sq.m. Cost, design and materials are considered together. 150,000 to less than 160,000. Hanging for more...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-09
The new house I bought is a 138 square meter house overlooking lake. This is a fully upgraded house. I like sustainable new Chinese style. Finishes recommended by my father. Suspended ceilings, various custom cabinets, etc., even ...
08-19
It's been a month since I moved into a new house, and waiting for hard and upholstered furniture for almost half a year is still fruitful. decoration, especially with matching Simple and beautiful soft decoration style is simple a...
10-23
I bought this 90 square meter house in a county town as a holiday home. The house is very cheap. Each house has a large terrace. For example, our family gave a terrace of 70 square meters. It's in a big city. You can't give a vill...
09-16
More than a month has passed since installation of new house 94㎡. All furniture and soft furnishings are in air. The hard furnishings of whole house is 80,000 yuan. .Neighbors who were visiting said that this hard finish is worth ...
09-17
More than a month has passed since installation of new house 94㎡. All furniture and soft furnishings are in air. The hard furnishings of whole house is 80,000 yuan. .Neighbors who were visiting said that this hard finish is worth ...