New house of 55 sq. m after installation soars in air, kitchen is size of a palm, and bar is most beautiful!
2023-12-05

Many decoration styles cannot be used in small apartments, and new house that received key last year was only 55 square meters, and many Chinese elements were added to create a new Chinese style. The kitchen is small and bar counter is small and exquisite. Dry, let everyone dry!

New house of 55 sq. m after installation soars in air, kitchen is size of a palm, and bar is most beautiful!

This is entrance to door. It is not enough to make a normal-sized shoe cabinet. We can only make shoe cabinet with slanted storage. The ink lotus painting hanging on wall is very Chinese style.

This is overall effect of living room, which is combined with kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is made open and little bar in middle is small and sophisticated. This is both a bar and a restaurant, saving space.

The kitchen is an L-shaped overall cabinet, white cabinets and cement gray bricks and walls, and belt line is made of tiles in the middle, which is very beautiful.

Looking at living room from a different angle, a small house is just as good as a small house.

This is entrance, door to bathroom is also installed here.

The bathroom is too small to separate dry from wet, and black fittings are very textural.

The bedroom is a large log bed, not luxurious, but very simple, with ink-colored curtains, which has a more artistic Chinese-style concept.

The laundry room is located on balcony, there is an additional sink, so getting up early is not crowded.

Latest Published
12-05
Many decoration styles cannot be used in small apartments, and new house that received key last year was only 55 square meters, and many Chinese elements were added to create a new Chinese style. The kitchen is small and bar count...
11-15
We thought a lot about decoration of new house. It's not purely American style. It has many combinations of elements. Over 70 sq. Not bad. The total cost is 120,000. Between them there is a bar in form of a window, which is practi...
11-16
Furniture is being installed in new house. The decoration style is conventional and relatively simple, but still makes very good use of space. For example, tatami mats in a small bedroom are flush with corner bay windows. and shoe...
12-02
The new house was just installed last month. It doesn't have many closets and almost no smell. I'm getting ready to move in. The overall appearance is beautiful, but simple and beautiful style is still very fresh. I am more and mo...
11-17
Scandinavian style is prevalent among young home decorators today, it is fresh, fashionable and in demand by everyone. 86 square meters with two bedrooms is a world for two people, and other room is most practical, such as install...
11-03
A small house is also a house. The new house is only 41㎡. Despite small area of ​​​​finishing, furniture and appliances cost almost 100,000. The bathroom and kitchen are superminiature, there are no bathrooms. Fits size, a bucket-...
10-14
For work, I often have to travel to Hong Kong and back. It can be said that time spent in Hong Kong is longer than on mainland, and I am used to some home decorations. Now that mainland is here, my wife and children have taken the...
10-19
New house 118㎡, and main layout has not changed during renovation. I will show everyone when arranging furniture. The effect is amazing even before arrangement of furniture! The living room has a balcony. Although sofa wall and ...
11-21
The area of ​​the new house is 100 square meters, layout is relatively ordinary, hard decoration is relatively simple, and style is not outstanding. After placing new Chinese-style furniture, there is a feeling. The layout of two-...
09-29
I'm still very busy at work. I bought a three-room apartment with an area of ​​93㎡. Finishing all included directly in finishing company. All materials are selected by finishing company. Early finishing plus some later fixtures It...