Buy a house and present a non-standard attic, and after its installation it will be possible to earn: Is this a one-story house not for nothing?
2023-08-07

When I bought a house on top floor, my family was against it. However, although entire attic floor was irregular, at least in a big city where land is very expensive, even if it has an area of ​​10 square meters, you can normally use. It also worked. I couldn't stop laughing to my ears when I finished installation. Want to share, you can share, you want an attic, you can have an attic, not to mention a one-story house, isn't it just a small villa in a western-style building?

Buy a house and present a non-standard attic, and after its installation it will be possible to earn: Is this a one-story house not for nothing?

The roof is irregularly shaped. They say there is an attic. In fact, you need to find place of attic yourself. The whole space of living room is reserved for high ceilings, which looks very spacious and light. .

The TV wall is right on highest peak, about 6m long. This mediterranean style is very western. The TV wall is also finished with drywall.

The color of stairs is especially Mediterranean, and stairwell has been specially turned into a pantry. Three pantries are equipped with doors in which you can store different things by category. Even pantries are neat and tidy.

This part of upstairs space has been converted into an open office. The tables and chairs are mostly white and blue, creating a refreshing and natural Mediterranean space!

This is overall effect of a study with a unique skylight that has feeling of sleeping when I was a child. Is it better to create such an environment with inspiration?

The kitchen downstairs is relatively spacious, and they are all made directly from brick brackets. Such cabinets will be more durable, and dining room and kitchen are combined, and the dining atmosphere is also better.

The dining tables and chairs are made from same blue and white wood as desks. In fact, paint in these colors is very similar to overall style of decoration, and atmosphere will be warmer.

The master bedroom is built straight with no frills and top surface isn't even plastered over, it's simple but has romance and vibe of a seaside resort hotel.

The room is large, so of course a wardrobe is also needed, because this is dressing room that every woman dreams of!

The children's room is also a very popular American-style Mediterranean bed. The upper part is a bed, lower part is a study area, and a set of cabinets is specially installed on side. Because windows are relatively low, it may be unsafe. This kind of cabinet is used for storage. It can also prevent accidents.

The washbasins in bathroom are made from sinks on a countertop, which creates a sense of simplicity.

Why is there a balcony on top floor? It's a terrace that's directly sealed, with flowers and potted plants, a set of sun loungers, city skyline views, warm sunlight overhead, a cup of coffee, a book, a nice tea time every time!

Latest Published
08-07
When I bought a house on top floor, my family was against it. However, although entire attic floor was irregular, at least in a big city where land is very expensive, even if it has an area of ​​10 square meters, you can normally ...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
06-28
Before this, we have presented many families where migrant workers returned to their hometowns to build houses. The construction of a two-story small residential building by traditional methods usually takes 2-3 months. Materials,...
08-06
A lot of new buildings have been built now, but social and cultural facilities have not been completed, so when choosing a new house, I deliberately chose a 96m2 two-room semi-new village with a convenient transport interchange ne...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-05
I spent all my savings to buy this lake house. The location is a little remote, but scenery is very good, and decoration can be done freely. Although three-bedroom house, 148 sq. meters, each space is very spacious. It doesn't loo...
07-04
Migrant workers are exhausted in Tier 1 cities, and many of them choose to return home to develop. Some of them were not going to go home for public viewing, but built houses on their farmsteads. With development of some unpopul...
06-28
In overall design of two-story villa, special attention will be paid to lighting. Overhanging cornice roofs are more commonly used, which can expand space without too much cover. If interior wants to be more transparent, glass wal...
07-30
Small houses are relatively popular these days and are loved by many friends. You should be aware that there are many difficulties to overcome in decoration of small houses. It should be not only beautiful and spacious, but also p...
06-27
The use of luxurious stone (a natural stone gemstone that is much rarer than marble) in decoration of villas is nothing new. If you are a very rich person, you can choose an entire wall of luxurious stone, but as an ordinary rich...