The new house does not have a TV wall, and custom-made cabinets cost more than 40,000 yuan, praised by neighbors for their beauty and practicality.
2023-08-08

I've been busy decorating a new house for about 3 months and now decorating is finally finished. Although I like American style, all decorations are also done in light decor and heavy decor positions, except for simple ceiling in living room and wall with TV. The background wall of sofa is out of shape and money saved is used to customize cabinets. These storage cabinets alone cost more than 40,000 yuan. Neighbors and friends all praised that they are beautiful and practical after reading them. I am also satisfied. Give everyone after graduation photos!

The new house does not have a TV wall, and custom-made cabinets cost more than 40,000 yuan, praised by neighbors for their beauty and practicality.

Starting from entrance, cabinets are on both sides at top. The small entrance is like a dressing room, and storage space is especially powerful.

The living room and balcony are connected together. There is no form on back wall of sofa, but four decorative paintings hang. The black leather sofa has a rough feel of American style. The details of the rivets give people a kind of punk rock effect

Individual wardrobes are different from furniture. The furniture is made from dark solid wood, such as coffee tables and TV cabinets. The TV wall has no shape. Although ceiling is very simple, effect is beautiful and fashionable.

Looking into dining room and kitchen from living room, floor is low, but lighting is fine.

The dining room is located next to kitchen. There is also a small balcony off dining room side. There are also custom made cabinets. The dining table and chairs are made of dark solid wood. Between them are glass sliding doors. kitchen and lighting throughout house.

The kitchen is not large, but is also equipped with oversized U-shaped cabinets, windowless wall cabinets are fully stocked to match kitchen storage.

The bed in children's room is an American style bed. The blue dyed material is very beautiful and matches with sea bedding fabric filled with baby flowers.

They say it's a study, but it actually boasts a full range of custom-made cabinets. This is a very powerful multifunctional walk-in closet.

Because bathroom is completely separate from wet and dry, sink cabinet also has a row of cabinets. Under it, you can store various bathroom items, which will not be dirty and very convenient. Do you like practical decoration or beautiful? decoration? What about decoration?

Latest Published
08-08
I've been busy decorating a new house for about 3 months and now decorating is finally finished. Although I like American style, all decorations are also done in light decor and heavy decor positions, except for simple ceiling in ...
08-05
In this age of short video development, everything seems to be self-learning, like decorating new home, which is a small, 74 square meter, two-bedroom home. a phrase with more recent soft decoration from internet that can be said ...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-07
When it comes to finishing, I've always relied on my wife's opinion. She's always liked slightly zen style of logs, but it's not Japanese, so wood is used in some of main positions. New home design. Decorations, windows, entrances...
08-06
This is first house that actually belongs to us, so finishing is very thorough. Many materials are ordered in person, and workers on site also observe in person. Although house is only 89 square meters, entrance, dining room and l...
08-06
As first house that belongs to me, decoration is always very longing. Before I received key to house, I started various plans and projects. There are more than ten sets of decoration pictures in computer, and finally new house is ...
08-08
My cousin is very worried because of her face in front of relatives and friends. She bought this big house and bragged about it for a while. The decoration was completed some time ago, and she was also invited to visit. Apparently...
08-06
It took less than half a year to finish new house piece by piece: hard finish was easy at start, and purchase of soft finish furniture at a later stage took a long time. In general, house is made in a simple and beautiful style. T...
08-08
A house with an area of ​​58 sq. m is relatively spacious as a single house. I like leisure and coziness of this homestay because it can bring a sense of relaxation and coziness to hard work. There is not much money for decoration...
08-05
I spent all my savings to buy this lake house. The location is a little remote, but scenery is very good, and decoration can be done freely. Although three-bedroom house, 148 sq. meters, each space is very spacious. It doesn't loo...