Showcasing a newly installed new home, TV wall is based on soft decor, and completion effect is impressive.
2023-08-13

It's been a long time since new house was installed, but I still want to wait until summer holidays before moving in, so I carefully chose furniture and upholstered furniture during this time. less than 80,000 for a hard finish. My favorite is TV wall, which is directly painted with latex paint. Decorate it with iron shelves bought online, which is much more beautiful than fixed shape. Relatives and friends all praise!

Showcasing a newly installed new home, TV wall is based on soft decor, and completion effect is impressive.

This is a living room with a slightly spacious balcony. The color of sofa is specially selected in advance. The light yellow effect is very Scandinavian. It can be seen that whole room is full of hope and youthful vitality. .

This is a TV wall without any styling, a set of TV cabinets, side cabinets and drawers, and a small wrought iron bracket hanging on wall, which can hold several books and so on.

There is also this decoration, you can place it however you want, but this is final plan, effect is beautiful no matter how you place it!

The second bedroom is designed directly on tatami mat, and there is a lot of storage space underneath, it is planned to store seasonal bedding, which is also convenient for children to live in.

The restaurant is also a separate space with a small balcony outside. The dining table and chairs are also custom-designed. There are Muji tablecloths and cushions, and color combination is very harmonious.

Laundry is dried only on balcony, there is relatively enough light, relatively secretive and secluded. It is still recommended to open wall cabinet and remember to open wall cabinet - this is relatively practical.

On other hand, a flower stand is designed, and there is also a set of hanging cabinets that can later be used to store all sorts of things, which is very practical. It does not affect overall aesthetics.

There are a lot of closets in room. Many people say that regardless of size of house and amount of storage space, house is not afraid to get smaller as you live.

Bedroom wardrobes are also custom made with tables and cabinets that save space and perform all functions.

The side cabinets are specially designed for bay window, so it's a leisurely and comfortable reading area covered with cushions.

The study in master bedroom has same symmetrical design as second bedroom, making it functional and practical.

The bathroom is divided into dry and wet areas, and shower room is not equipped with a shower cabin. It is directly divided. time For those who love to decorate, this is best fit!

Latest Published
08-13
It's been a long time since new house was installed, but I still want to wait until summer holidays before moving in, so I carefully chose furniture and upholstered furniture during this time. less than 80,000 for a hard finish. M...
08-08
A house with an area of ​​58 sq. m is relatively spacious as a single house. I like leisure and coziness of this homestay because it can bring a sense of relaxation and coziness to hard work. There is not much money for decoration...
08-12
My parents have been busy all their lives and when they were about to retire, our brother and sister finally forced them to move into a spacious lake view room. Relatively light and simple Chinese style, with a bit of Southeast As...
08-06
It took less than half a year to finish new house piece by piece: hard finish was easy at start, and purchase of soft finish furniture at a later stage took a long time. In general, house is made in a simple and beautiful style. T...
08-07
Many people say that finishing is easy and finishing is important, but in end they will do some basic shapes more or less because of decoration style, like ceiling, like TV wall design. look at this 92m simple style. No ceiling, n...
08-08
Most of my savings went into buying a house, and I thought about keeping everything simple for decoration. Simplicity and practicality are good, so there are no fancy shapes. The walls are only painted with white latex paint, and ...
08-06
The renovation of new house took half a year. The small 97㎡ 3-room location is not very prosperous, but traffic is still quite convenient. bathrooms are preserved, and how practical it is, you will find out only after settling. ...
08-12
The decoration style that young people like today has changed from a simple and beautiful style, Scandinavian style, to a relatively small luxury style. Today I recommend sharing a luxury style light house kit. The house consists ...
08-10
This is first time I have my own new home. Before that, I lived with my parents. Although it’s still 2 months before I get home to get keys to go through formalities, I started preparing for renovation a few months ago. Yes, I eve...
08-06
Many people on Internet said that decoration of parents' generation was a little deep and old-fashioned, and most of them chose the more enduring Chinese style. Actually it's still too biased. Let's say you definitely don't think ...