Live in a new house for New Year, 138㎡ Chinese style is calm and atmospheric, more you look at it, more taste of New Year
2023-08-17

2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡ Chinese-style house, calm and atmospheric, where whole family gathers.

Live in a new house for New Year, 138㎡ Chinese style is calm and atmospheric, more you look at it, more taste of New Year

The porch aisle is equipped with antique shelving, on one side is a wooden carved shoe cabinet, and floor is marble mosaic, effect is very beautiful.

• The living room is quite spacious. Compared to other rooms, it is open and atmospheric. Whether it is a TV wall or a sofa wall, it is decorated with a lot of wood mesh and marble decorative effects, showing grandeur everywhere momentum.
  • Live in a new house for New Year, 138㎡ Chinese style is calm and atmospheric, more you look at it, more taste of New Year
  • The furniture is made from very classic solid wood and they are all made from valuable pear wood. Thanks to multi-layer design of ceiling, effect is particularly high class.
  • Live in a new house for New Year, 138㎡ Chinese style is calm and atmospheric, more you look at it, more taste of New Year
  • Not only in overall design of layout, but also in color combination: not only furniture and pear wood trim, but also color tone of stone and overall style.
  • The TV wall is also made of marble. It turns out that Chinese style is not only majestic, but also so fashionable!
  • You have probably never seen such a massive wooden design of entire cabinet, each running meter is a meter, it's too extravagant, is there a tree?
  • The restaurant is specially made with a round false ceiling, and walls are also decorated with a curved shape. With a solid wood round dining table, family gathers here to dine reunion and reunite happily.
  • The corners of wall can be fitted with dividers to create shelves that are both beautiful and practical.
  • The cabinet is made in traditional Chinese style. The ceiling in each room is almost same. With this Chinese style ceiling lamp, effect is very stable.
  • The bedroom is made entirely of black walnut furniture, and all furniture is decorated with carvings. The craftsmanship, at first glance, is very fine, but such furniture does not look boring at all, but rather fashionable.
  • Who said that such a design style is not so easy to decorate a daughter's room, such a design can completely capture hearts of girls.
  • If these beddings are removed separately, many people might think that these tones are tasteless, but when they are decorated in such a Chinese style, they are clearly full of high-level meaning.
  • Chinese style is best for traditional Chinese peonies, chrysanthemums, and other fabric decorations.
  • The bathroom is also divided into wet and dry, and all bathroom cabinets are made from a single carved solid wood.
  • The other bathroom is a shower room, a bit compact but clean and spacious. Celebrating New Year in such a house, think about it, taste of New Year is super strong, don't you think?
  • Latest Published
    08-17
    2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...
    08-16
    I bought a new house a long time ago, but I didn’t start furnishing it, main thing is that my husband wants to design it himself, but although he specialized in software, he didn’t study interior design, so after a period of self-...
    08-15
    Many people have a prejudice, saying that house is too small to be decorated with too luxurious decoration styles, such as new Chinese style, such as American style, etc. In fact, it will be more effective to set many styles desig...
    08-07
    In fact, almost six months have passed since commissioning of house. Finishing began shortly after I received house. It took more than a month after heavy finishing was completed before I rushed back to check and accept Later, I b...
    08-16
    The daughter-in-law is alone in decorating new house. From closing house to finding a decorating company and finally buying furniture and decorations, she does everything herself. However, entire renovation costs over 600,000 yuan...
    08-12
    It's not first time I decorate a house. This is an improved house. Basically, this is a house that won't be moved for at least ten years, so I'm especially worried about decorating. I chose half package because I wanted to buy mys...
    08-09
    After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...
    08-08
    A house with an area of ​​58 sq. m is relatively spacious as a single house. I like leisure and coziness of this homestay because it can bring a sense of relaxation and coziness to hard work. There is not much money for decoration...
    08-09
    For past few months, I've been busy finishing up my new home and buying materials for furniture. Once installation is complete, I'll be busy with move. There are quite a few relatives and friends who want to come to Wenju recently...
    07-04
    At present, hotel chains known to us mainly include budget hotels, theme hotels and business hotels. There are also several business hotels with upmarket and light luxury designs. But if you live too long, you will get tired of it...