Explosive renovation of a dilapidated old apartment 50㎡, small nest has all internal organs, and completion effect is 80㎡, you can believe it!
2023-09-04

For modern girls, small houses are more attractive than large apartments. Even if this is a second-hand house, it has its own comfort and freshness after renovation. For example, this ramshackle old 50 square meter apartment is not as tall as a typical house, only about 2.6m. However, it has been refurbished starting with an open floor plan and using a fusion of color and space to create a sophisticated trendy Scandinavian style. finished effect is really amazing, you can believe it if you say 80㎡!

The house itself is small, so an open floor plan is most appropriate design scheme. The living room and bedroom are combined into one whole, but do not interfere with each other. Both spaces look quite spacious.

In fact, most important thing for a small apartment is storage space, because house is getting smaller and smaller. The entire bedroom is tatami and side walls are also used for shelves.

There is a storage space under bed, which is very convenient for storing bedding.

The balcony is not too spacious, but it can also be used, only about 1.2 m deep. There is a set of custom bookshelves and a lounge chair, a very comfortable reading nook.

Even though house is small, even wine cabinet and bar are designed, effect is pretty good, especially atmosphere.

Such a space is a very comfortable corner for reading books, casual entertainment and chatting with girlfriends.

The kitchen is not too spacious, built into an L-shaped overall cabinet, countertops are made of wood, combination of white and log colors is more refreshing and looks super high.

The open kitchen is indeed a favorite of youth.

The black and white color scheme of bathroom is very elegant and creates a feeling of comfort and high class.

A girl's bachelor apartment is always designed with a bath. Take a bath after work, not to mention how leisurely it is!

Latest Published
09-04
For modern girls, small houses are more attractive than large apartments. Even if this is a second-hand house, it has its own comfort and freshness after renovation. For example, this ramshackle old 50 square meter apartment is no...
09-03
Small houses have a lower mortgage burden, and some people can even afford to buy a whole house, which is why they are very popular among younger generation. Take a look at this small house of only 29 square meters. very small, bu...
08-28
If this is your first time purchasing your own home, you will feel excitement and joy of wanting to decorate it yourself. Enjoy whole renovation process. Take a look at this 83 square meter two bedroom apartment. The decoration is...
08-16
Now I feel that prices of everything are falling, only house is still going up in price. I bought an old 43㎡ house and spent all my savings. After repair and renovation, it looks like new. design of seat is very practical, functio...
08-29
For low-income families, a 2-bedroom house is almost standard configuration, but if economic conditions are not enough to buy a larger house, a one-room, one-family house that can be renovated with 2 bedrooms will do. very popular...
09-01
This house is a small apartment that I have been renting since I graduated from university. The money for small house has not yet been returned. Some time ago, landlord suddenly wanted to get rid of house. The price was very low, ...
08-10
In fact, whether you are in a big city or a small town, whether you rent a house or mortgage a house, if house is carefully furnished, no matter how small, it will have a feeling of warmth and security that cannot be compared to a...
08-21
The new house I bought is an old house of 68 square meters. Although house is over 20 years old, exterior of building is still relatively new. The house is a space in shape of a knife. large one bedroom house. In living room, I li...
07-19
Most young people are now buying small houses, although area is small, but price is affordable. How to decorate a small apartment so that it looks bright, not depressing and practical? Today is an article about skill of decorating...
08-12
As soon as I graduated from university, my mother took over house, which she had been renting out for several years, and let me renovate it for my own living. The house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​69 square meters....