The 90㎡ two-bedroom decoration cost only 70,000 yuan, which can be seen as a piece of simple floor-to-ceiling decor with four white flowers worth learning from.
2023-10-07

The new house I bought is a 90 square meter two-bedroom high-rise, not to mention a small interior space, floor height is only 2.6 meters, and stretch ceiling makes house even more depressing. How can I feel comfortable living in it? Or designer has an idea. Using stucco lines on wall as a checkerboard ceiling not only gives effect of a false ceiling, but also does not affect floor height. The wall is simply painted white. The whole house costs 70,000 yuan to install it. This is a coincidence Misunderstood minimalist Scandinavian style? It is worth learning from a house that wants to land in all directions!

living room

The 90㎡ two-bedroom decoration cost only 70,000 yuan, which can be seen as a piece of simple floor-to-ceiling decor with four white flowers worth learning from.

There is very little hard decoration in living room, upper surface is a suspended visual ceiling, spotlights are installed as light sources, scandinavian-style gray fabric sofas are arranged, floor is covered with white polished tiles, light from balcony comes in, and interior is very bright. The area is much larger.

living room

The walls are almost all whitewashed, and three decorative paintings hang right on background wall of sofa. The gray sofa is also adorned with bright yellow fabric trim, and color is full of vitality.

Restaurant

The dining table and chairs are made in a simple log style, which is also very common in Scandinavian style. It is connected to kitchen and there is a black framed glass sliding door in middle, fresh and bright.

Restaurant

The sideboard is made almost to entire wall, cabinet door and open storage grid are arranged alternately, which has effect of storage and looks very impressive.

Kitchen

The kitchen has U-shaped oversized cabinets. The white cabinets match gray tiles, bright and generous, and mood of cooking will instantly lift.

Master bedroom

The master bedroom has a bay window. The layout is actually very simple. The top surface is directly surrounded by stucco lines, a simple log bed, and the bay window is directly covered by a marble top. The color is simple and bright. , and look very comfortable..

Children's room

The size of children's room is not very spacious. There is a set of bunk beds. In future there will be a place to sleep if guests stay overnight. The wall opposite bed is an adjacent space of a wardrobe, a desk and a bookcase.

Toilet

The bathroom is a bit cramped and sinks are all custom made in wall style with smallest dimensions. Glass sliding doors are also installed to separate wet and dry. A small space looks much cleaner and fresher!

Latest Published
10-07
The new house I bought is a 90 square meter two-bedroom high-rise, not to mention a small interior space, floor height is only 2.6 meters, and stretch ceiling makes house even more depressing. How can I feel comfortable living in ...
08-09
The new house I bought is a 95-square-meter high-rise and decorating budget is relatively tight, so I didn't want to set a complicated style. , top surface is not shaped, and even plaster lines are not pasted. The total hard insta...
09-20
Conventional designers do not recommend small apartments in American, European and other atmospheric styles of decoration, they say that house is small, and wife does not like it. Area 58 sq. The small apartment is also decorated ...
08-08
My cousin is very worried because of her face in front of relatives and friends. She bought this big house and bragged about it for a while. The decoration was completed some time ago, and she was also invited to visit. Apparently...
08-31
For new homeowners who have no experience in decorating, decorating is indeed a very burdensome and tedious task, but before my mother installed old house and ran around decorating it for a while, I don't talk about these things i...
08-28
A house in a big city costs tens of thousands of dollars per square meter, it's really not affordable to buy a big house, and a small apartment of 83 square meters can be bought as a nest only if you just need it. However, house g...
09-05
I bought a new house in suburbs, but area and price are more suitable. The three-room apartment of 110 square meters is also a new home for a family of three in future, so I don't want to be too simple and gaudy in terms of decora...
09-26
It's not easy for an outsider to buy a house in this city, so even if new house is only 86 square meters, I think it's something to be proud of. care. After more than 3 months of completion, my wife insisted on installing plaster ...
08-14
This is first new house I own in 8 years of struggle. Although location is not very good and area is only 83 square meters, it is still a high-rise building, but I am very satisfied. I spent almost all my savings on down payment. ...
09-16
More than a month has passed since installation of new house 94㎡. All furniture and soft furnishings are in air. The hard furnishings of whole house is 80,000 yuan. .Neighbors who were visiting said that this hard finish is worth ...