House 108㎡ is built as a three-bedroom house, ceiling and TV wall are not made, it is so spacious and bright!
2023-11-14

The savings of whole family is only enough to pay down payment for a house of 108 sq.m. There are five people in family, and layout with two bedrooms is not acceptable, so it is built into a three-room one. bedroom, on a budget, simple decoration, I did not do TV wall and ceiling, everything was left empty, and effect is good after installation, bright and bright, let everyone see!

House 108㎡ is built as a three-bedroom house, ceiling and TV wall are not made, it is so spacious and bright!

At entrance there is a dining room and a living room. The recessed dining room wall just creates an entire wall of bookshelves, and tone of logs is very fresh.

There is no office here, and when dining table is not eating, space of restaurant is directly an open office.

There is no ceiling in living room, no wall with a TV, and walls are not painted in other colors, only white, which looks open and bright.

The kitchen is connected to balcony and space is much larger, log cabinets match gray tiles, which is quite stylish.

The space in master bedroom is small and a simple reading space has been created next to bay window. With a bed and wardrobe, there is almost no space left, and color scheme is still very fresh.

Children's room is made of tatami, and bookcases and cabinets are connected together to save space, there is also enough storage space.

The parents' room is simpler, they are used to it, bed is moved from previous house, overall fit is not bad, room has best lighting, I don’t even want to change closet, it’s still very insistent on replacing, I just deleted original, and new one not arrived yet. In fact, a simple finish is also very good, it looks brighter than a false ceiling, shape and openness, what do you think?

Latest Published
11-14
The savings of whole family is only enough to pay down payment for a house of 108 sq.m. There are five people in family, and layout with two bedrooms is not acceptable, so it is built into a three-room one. bedroom, on a budget, s...
08-24
The new house was installed a long time ago, and it took about 2 months to order furniture + air drying. I just moved yesterday, and today I came to show new house. 119㎡ high-rise small trio - bedroom is relatively compact, but ov...
08-12
It's not first time I decorate a house. This is an improved house. Basically, this is a house that won't be moved for at least ten years, so I'm especially worried about decorating. I chose half package because I wanted to buy mys...
09-21
I just love philistinism and European-style atmospheric effect, so even if I spend a lot of money decorating a new house, I still have to decorate a new European-style house that I like. from rough to soft finish, it took about 4 ...
10-18
Actually, as a wedding hall, many people hope that their wedding hall will be very luxurious and beautiful, more colorful and festive. But today there is a couple's wedding room, which is decorated in a simple style. The magnifice...
09-27
When I got married, I rented a house. I didn't use this house until last year. This is a small two bedroom house with an area of ​​87㎡. The TV wall design is amazing. There are built-in wardrobes on both sides, which is beautiful ...
08-30
Although this is first house, but I also want to buy it in one go. I bought a three-bedroom house that ended up being a family of three. Although area is small, functional area is also good. , but after buying a house, finishing s...
09-03
The new house is a three-bedroom house with an area of ​​128 sq.m. In fact, area of ​​\u200b\u200bthe house is not large, but price is not low either. There are five people in family, so I don't have to worry about decorating. I d...
09-16
This is already a second home, and it's an improved home. Since I have first home decorating experience, finishing is relatively easy. Looking for an original designer. After several years of work With her design experience, her d...
08-05
In this age of short video development, everything seems to be self-learning, like decorating new home, which is a small, 74 square meter, two-bedroom home. a phrase with more recent soft decoration from internet that can be said ...