The new house is built in a simple Mediterranean style, and you will be attracted only by sight of porch!
2023-11-16

Finishing a new two-bedroom house with an area of ​​89 sq. m completed. I did not expect that Mediterranean is also done in a simple style. Lots of light colors with a bit of light blue added. This Mediterranean looks romantic and cozy. The partition on back wall of shoe cabinet in hallway is very beautiful. It just attracts!

The new house is built in a simple Mediterranean style, and you will be attracted only by sight of porch!

This is entrance to door. The shoe cabinet is a half-waisted cabinet with a shuttered door fitted. The shape of wooden plank on back is designed temporarily, and it goes right up to top, becoming a partition. between entrance and living room.

Looking at entrance from living room, doesn't it look like a big tree full of hope? The effect is beautiful and it doesn't block light. The TV wall in living room is simply decorated with drywall and wallpaper, effect is magnificent and beautiful.

The beige fabric sofa is combined with a variety of soft blue pillows, and even bay window has turned into a small everyday sofa. The hostess still has a girlish heart.

The dining room is in corner of entrance. The passageway at entrance is shaped and top of restaurant is recessed to form a different shaped ceiling. Between open kitchen and section.

Simply white Mediterranean-style dining tables and chairs, with a bouquet of dried flowers and table flags, this restaurant immediately has a literary-romantic atmosphere.

The kitchen is made open and waist door is made of white lattice, which looks more Mediterranean than blue lattice door.

In addition to TV wall in master bedroom, other walls are covered with wallpaper with a small floral pattern. Even if ceiling is not suspended, bedroom has a calm and fresh atmosphere.

The children's room has high and low beds, a bay window set aside to create space for relaxation, and a corner desk placed against corner to make room more functional.

​The decoration of bathroom is particularly thoughtful. Installing a separate shower room to create effect of separating dry and wet air is no big deal. The highlights are selection and installation of tiles, lines of coffee-colored walls and wide waistlines of willow color. There are also tiles for background of toilet of same design and color, general fashion is bursting!

Latest Published
11-16
Finishing a new two-bedroom house with an area of ​​89 sq. m completed. I did not expect that Mediterranean is also done in a simple style. Lots of light colors with a bit of light blue added. This Mediterranean looks romantic and...
10-18
The new 94 m2 two bedroom house is stylish and simple, with walls painted in high quality grey. When heavy finishing comes to an end, wife thinks that walls are too monotonous. , so she bought a white one for 500 yuan. Let workers...
10-11
New house with an area of ​​96 sq. m is first house owned by a family of three. Finishing is not weak at all. A well-known local finishing company was selected. The chief designer helped us design it. After talking about requireme...
06-28
Before this, we have presented many families where migrant workers returned to their hometowns to build houses. The construction of a two-story small residential building by traditional methods usually takes 2-3 months. Materials,...
11-03
The 120 sq.m. house was decorated from spring to summer. Looking at how he turned from being rude to this beautiful Jianmei house, my heart is indescribably happy. The custom-made cabinets cost more than 60,000 yuan, and design of...
10-14
There are acquaintances from property side of house I bought, and house was not delivered when it came time to rent house, so I went to my acquaintance to arrange an entrance to site ahead of time for repairs. , A month after I ac...
10-27
American style, European style and other styles of home decoration always seem too luxurious and unlivable. I still prefer simple style of black, white and grey. After two months of finishing, although it is still simple and simpl...
08-28
My cousin bought a new bungalow in an urban area. The third floor is highest price. The finish is also same. My cousin also likes ancient Chinese style, so she directly decorated it with modern Chinese style. classic charm, and al...
10-28
Many people now like to install bathtubs in bathroom, some not for convenience of taking a bath, but even to show this device to family and friends, who find it very avant-garde and fashionable. Fresh renovation in bathroom is jus...
10-18
The new house is a large three-bedroom house with an area of ​​139 sq. house is entrusted to her. It took three and a half months to repair. The upholstered furniture was purchased with help of friends. The more fashionable, simpl...