There are so many details about knowing feng shui in living room decor.
2023-07-14

As an important part of home, living room requires attention in many aspects of decoration. The quality of feng shui jewelry directly affects our family luck. What is feng shui knowledge in living room? Let me share some with you today.

1. The living room should be close to door

Feng Shui says, "If you can't see entrance hall, you won't act bright." Therefore, living room should be close to door in order to absorb auspiciousness. The occupiers would get more help from nobility and state would prosper.

2. Square layout

The layout of living room should be square in order to be stable. It also represents integrity of the tenants, which promotes interpersonal relationships and smooth career development.

3. The living room is clean and tidy

Like front of house, living room must be kept clean in order to make a good impression on people. In addition, it can create a warm and cozy atmosphere in living room, which can improve emotional communication between family members.

4. Arrangement of furniture

Pay attention to arrangement of furniture in living room. Storage cabinets should be close to wall. Sofas, tables and chairs should not face door.

5. The living room is simple and bright

The living room should collect yang energy, so there should be enough light, and main color should not be too dark, otherwise it will easily cause depression and depression, which will affect physical and mental health.

Latest Published
07-14
As an important part of home, living room requires attention in many aspects of decoration. The quality of feng shui jewelry directly affects our family luck. What is feng shui knowledge in living room? Let me share some with you ...
07-09
The living room is most important place in our house, so when decorating it, you should pay attention to feng shui. A good feng shui arrangement is good for our body and mood. Let's look at details worth paying attention to! 1. ...
07-13
There are many details to pay attention to when decorating a home, especially when decorating a living room. The living room is an important place in house, if living room is not decorated well, there will be a lot of trouble. Esp...
07-11
When it comes to decorating a house, even if you have experience in decorating, not all details are in place. Today I'm going to break down for you simplest yet often overlooked pieces in decor that, even if you're not decorating,...
07-11
Before we decorate house, we need to do enough homework. Although friends will definitely choose a professional decorating company, some small details still need to be caught by yourself. Let me share some decorations with you! ...
07-10
The living room is central area of ​​the house, where guests are usually received, families gather and children play. It can be seen that importance of decorating living room is how to make sure that living room decoration does no...
07-07
Decorating is a challenge for friends who are decorating for first time. If you do not pay attention, many problems will arise, and if decoration is made of poor quality, subsequent care will be even more troublesome. Today I will...
07-10
The living room is place where we most often work, as well as place where we receive most guests. Therefore, design of living room should not only meet needs of our daily life, but also pay more attention to many details. Let's ta...
07-09
The family decoration should not only go well with overall design, but also pay attention to detail in decoration process. Especially when decorating living room, we should not only pay attention to effect of decorating living roo...
07-07
There are many details in design that require attention. If many unintentional small problems are not dealt with properly, our overall decoration effect will also be affected. Today I will share with you details that we need to co...