After new house is installed, it dries and furniture is finished for last time, and I can't wait to dry it.
2023-08-14

After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally my turn to show it!

After new house is installed, it dries and furniture is finished for last time, and I can't wait to dry it.

This is a living room, floor is made of antique bricks, selected in advance, walls are painted with latex paint, dado skirts are specially installed, and partition between entrance and living room is even hollowed out.

The balcony fulfilled my little wish. After all, when I didn't move house many years ago, house I lived in was too small and didn't have a functional space like a balcony, so this desire to watch scenery and Reading books on a hanging chair has finally come to an end, this can be implemented in a new home.

The background wall of bedroom is decorated with such atmospheric floral color wallpaper combined with romantic lace and cotton linens to create a romantic pastoral atmosphere.

The guest bedroom is also wallpapered, bed and wardrobe are relatively simple, but overall effect is still more beautiful.

Even washbasin in bathroom is made of masonry and then paved with tiles. With this bowl-shaped overlay sink, more you look at it, more it looks like a Mediterranean style.

Let's take a close-up of entrance. There is a shoe cabinet under partition, and a shelf on table. The middle is decorated with hollow iron art, transparent and beautiful, adding a touch of romantic scenery. home.

The fabric sofa is specially selected for sofa. Although everyone says that fabric sofa is not resistant to dirt and is not easy to take apart and wash, it also depends on care and arrangement, right? Even more confident.

The TV wall is decorated with white bricks. I always find this TV wall style to be more common and also very easy to match. Whether it's Scandinavian style, simple American style, or even plain style, it's very suitable.

All doors and door frames are made of white maple, overall tone is harmonious and unified, there is an elegant temperament.

The oversized cabinets in kitchen are also custom-made. Such white cabinets and white countertops are combined with small pastoral tiles in contrasting colors, which has a more pastoral temperament. The days are gone, ha ha!

Latest Published
08-14
After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally ...
08-12
It's not first time I decorate a house. This is an improved house. Basically, this is a house that won't be moved for at least ten years, so I'm especially worried about decorating. I chose half package because I wanted to buy mys...
08-06
This may have been fastest batch of repairs in entire community. The first batch to receive keys. The renovation started same day. The entire complex process was completed in 60 days. Even reclamation and cleaning of land were car...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-07
When I bought a house on top floor, my family was against it. However, although entire attic floor was irregular, at least in a big city where land is very expensive, even if it has an area of ​​10 square meters, you can normally ...
08-09
Many people do a lot of prep work when renovating, but there are still plenty of small finish issues that won't be discovered until they move in or even live in for a while so they can use for first time . when renovating Find way...
08-09
After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...
08-10
When I bought house, there were almost no houses left in village, it was already being completed, so even model room had to be demolished, in end I found a friend and bought a model room in community with an additional 50,000. , k...
08-07
Cousin's new house was built some time ago and has already moved in. I watch her post pictures and videos. I visited a new house while on vacation. The house is in a simple American style, which I like. , especially fashionable an...
07-06
Every time my family "falls apart", I feel pain. Why does it hurt? Because there are so many things, I want to throw them away, but I don't want to. Do not throw away, but there is ashes and it is not worth occupying land. Yes! ...