A small 92㎡ scandinavian-style three-bedroom apartment is completed and restaurant is located right in kitchen, which is warm and practical.
2023-08-16

The key to 92-square-meter high-rise nest has been in place for more than half a year. I started planning finishes when I received key. I still like simple and bright Scandinavian style, so hard finish is very simple, and later soft finish is also simple. Some have a dining area right in kitchen, and it was same layout when I was a kid. I feel very warm and down to earth, and I can show overall effect!

A small 92㎡ scandinavian-style three-bedroom apartment is completed and restaurant is located right in kitchen, which is warm and practical.

The floor is made entirely of laminated wood flooring, which is softer and gentler to step on and makes home feel calmer.

This is a kitchen, which, when combined with a dining room, is quite spacious. L-shaped cabinets are installed, even sideboards are saved. All of them are stored in cabinets, which is very convenient.

There are several decorative wrought iron shelves on wall, which is beautiful and practical.

To make master bedroom look brighter, in addition to the extended window inward, an inner window opens up to provide better lighting.

For most part, colors are relatively simple and elegant, looking very comfortable, bright and comfortable to live in.

The children's room has a balcony, and design of room is relatively simple, without so many complex effects.

A set of folding cabinets is installed directly on side wall, which is enough to store clothes.

The office is designed as a combination dressing room. This room is connected to master bedroom. It can be considered as an adjoining room to the main bedroom. Dressing room and office are fully equipped.

The bathroom is separated from wet and dry, space on side of sink is equipped with cabinets to top, and washing machine can be plugged into an outlet, which saves space. Is it completely habitable?

Latest Published
08-16
The key to 92-square-meter high-rise nest has been in place for more than half a year. I started planning finishes when I received key. I still like simple and bright Scandinavian style, so hard finish is very simple, and later so...
08-10
In fact, whether you are in a big city or a small town, whether you rent a house or mortgage a house, if house is carefully furnished, no matter how small, it will have a feeling of warmth and security that cannot be compared to a...
07-29
Finishing a small apartment requires attention to many details, and every detail is very important. Especially when designing a bedroom, attention must be paid to comfort and relaxation, reasonable planning of layout, furniture se...
08-16
It will not be difficult for a family of six to live on an area of ​​119 m². The focus is on simplicity, rejection of complex decorative forms and wise use of money. The TV walls are only painted with latex paint and kitchen is ma...
07-30
In some small houses, living room and bedroom are designed to be spacious, which will be very popular. However, two most used spaces, kitchen and bathroom, are often ridiculously small. Due to small area, many ideas cannot be real...
08-04
Is it true that when you see this name, you think of small restaurants? Actually, this is wrong. Small restaurants usually refers to small restaurants, and of course small restaurants are also included, but more friends stay at ho...
07-28
The balcony is a relatively important part of home decoration, so everyone will make it center of attention during decoration. However, it is impossible to decorate balcony of small houses, because balcony space is very limited. T...
08-09
In traditional kitchen design, most people choose kitchen to stick wall tiles and lay small floor tiles, but as more and more people pay attention to practicality and aesthetics, in order to be more suitable for home living, decor...
07-31
Now that housing prices are so high, many ordinary families are forced to buy a house. Therefore, they will be more inclined to buy small houses. Small houses usually have a large master bedroom, and rest of rooms will not be very...
08-01
The high price of housing is forcing everyone to buy a house, and small-sized houses have become a popular choice for everyone. Even though price of small houses is cheap, there is really little space and bathrooms are mostly mini...