The sister-in-law insists on dressing in a simple and beautiful country style, more you look at restaurant, more it looks like this.
2023-08-21

The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​108㎡. The space is small and decoration is for daughter-in-law. She likes simple and beautiful style, but also wants a casual style with a rustic atmosphere, so overall design is simple. Beautiful rustic style, hard decoration looks quite simple and mundane, but now that all soft decoration is completed, restaurant looks bigger and bigger, let's let's show it!

The sister-in-law insists on dressing in a simple and beautiful country style, more you look at restaurant, more it looks like this.

Let's talk about floor plan first. The house is pretty neat. The dining room and kitchen are located next to each other, which is considered a semi-open structure.

The tone of whole house is more woodsy and more in line with country style. The walls are painted blue-gray and decorated with lines of white stucco, which is very simple and elegant.

The background wall of sofa in living room is painted blue-green, which matches color tone of overall style. The background wall of TV is decorated with 3D printed wallpaper. This pattern is still in use today. many people, right?

All TV cabinets are made in a very simple style of wood without color. Such an original tree better reflects calm and natural atmosphere of a country house.

A low wall has been designed between sofa and entrance, and a shoe cabinet has been designed near entrance, which can also be used as a partition between two spaces.

This is a dining room. The wall is covered with wood wallpaper. The kitchen is made semi-open, and a low wall is built between dining room and kitchen. It is combined with wood panels. dining tables and chairs and stand, overall atmosphere looks great.

Plain white cabinets are paired with log dining tables and chairs for a small and fresh feel.

The master bedroom is decorated in blue tones, while original bathroom space on side has been converted into a walk-in closet. Relatively speaking, the dressing room is more practical as a place to store things. What do you think?

The children's room is also done in a forest style: blue-green color looks more impressive, and in combination with color of lotus, it looks girlish.

The bathroom is divided into wet and dry. The sink is designed directly outside bathroom. This division into wet and dry is more convenient for timing. toilet is busy and you can't wash yourself. What do you think is effect?

Latest Published
08-21
The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​108㎡. The space is small and decoration is for daughter-in-law. She likes simple and beautiful style, but also wants a casual style with a rustic atmosphere, so overal...
08-16
I bought a new house a long time ago, but I didn’t start furnishing it, main thing is that my husband wants to design it himself, but although he specialized in software, he didn’t study interior design, so after a period of self-...
08-17
2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...
08-13
I've been working in this city for 10 years after graduating, and price of houses is getting higher and higher, but my dream of settling down remains enthusiastic. I made a down payment for a country house and chose a small three-...
08-09
In traditional kitchen design, most people choose kitchen to stick wall tiles and lay small floor tiles, but as more and more people pay attention to practicality and aesthetics, in order to be more suitable for home living, decor...
08-06
My little brother is getting married and I don't have time to take care of him when I'm busy with work. My mom is fully responsible for house from purchase of house to completion of finishing. decoration of two-bedroom apartment a...
08-16
The daughter-in-law is alone in decorating new house. From closing house to finding a decorating company and finally buying furniture and decorations, she does everything herself. However, entire renovation costs over 600,000 yuan...
08-07
Many people say that beautiful decoration styles are prepared for large houses, but small houses cannot be maintained, which is a waste of decoration money. The editor doesn't think so, many decoration styles, big houses have styl...
08-09
For past few months, I've been busy finishing up my new home and buying materials for furniture. Once installation is complete, I'll be busy with move. There are quite a few relatives and friends who want to come to Wenju recently...
08-14
I bought house a few years ago, since my parents retired at end of this year, so I started decorating it as soon as possible. Construction began at end of last year. I found a reliable decoration company introduced by a colleague....