€160,000 to complete a 128 sq. m, whole house does not need to be styled, a custom-made cabinet is really beautiful
2023-09-03

The new house is a 128㎡ skyscraper. Although area is not very large, but layout is small four-room. There are many of them, and decoration is not too ambiguous, but bizarre shape is not done yet. Even wall of TV is a straight wall of latex paint. Whole house hard decoration costs only 160,000 yuan. The cabinet is custom-made, beautiful and practical!

€160,000 to complete a 128 sq. m, whole house does not need to be styled, a custom-made cabinet is really beautiful

There is no molding in living room, and there is no decoration on ceiling and wall, it is decorated only with lines of two-layer plaster, and the effect is still very textured.

The dining and living rooms are combined and space is not too spacious, but they are also independent of each other. There is also a black framed glass door between kitchen and kitchen, which makes space more voluminous and bright.

A card seat is used as a dressing stool in hallway, and a set of dark wooden cabinets are placed, which are sideboards and decorations. With a log dining table and country style chairs, atmosphere is very warm. and cozy.

The size of cabinet is small, only about 7 square meters, everything is custom-made, bookcases, sofa background cabinets, etc., small room is very tidy, beautiful and practical.

The master bedroom has a curved bay window and entire surface is covered with marble countertops, fresh and elegant

The wardrobes in master bedroom are also custom made and white wardrobes are also very eye catching. The furniture in bedroom has dark and light colors, especially American style elegance.

The main bathroom is equipped with a separate shower, which is separated from wet and dry, which is very convenient to use

The second bedroom is parents' room, space is a bit odd and end of bed is designed with a closet.

The part of window at end of bed has a particular shape that still has a slight impact.

The children's room is painted pea green with white furniture and beds, creating a fresh atmosphere.

The shared bathroom is equipped with a glass partition, and squatting toilets are also much cleaner and more hygienic. Unlike main bathroom, there is a darker and lighter color scheme here, which looks neater. 160,000 all inclusive is really not high, what do you think?

Latest Published
09-03
The new house is a 128㎡ skyscraper. Although area is not very large, but layout is small four-room. There are many of them, and decoration is not too ambiguous, but bizarre shape is not done yet. Even wall of TV is a straight wall...
07-03
Small offices usually have a compact layout and limited natural light. Usually, additional light sources are used to improve. But in fact, there is a way in which you can effectively divide space without affecting the lighting. Th...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
08-05
I spent all my savings to buy this lake house. The location is a little remote, but scenery is very good, and decoration can be done freely. Although three-bedroom house, 148 sq. meters, each space is very spacious. It doesn't loo...
08-28
After graduating from high school, I came to this city to attend university. During my internship, I never thought about returning to my hometown. I just bought this three-room apartment of 78 square meters. small, it makes my dre...
08-05
As a rule, there are three main types of work: finishing, carpentry, oil and stone. Bricklayers are mainly engaged in restoration of walls, tiling, etc., while oilmen are engaged in painting work. Today we are mainly talking about...
08-25
When I bought this house, house I lived in was sold and landlord never let me move, but I was very sorry. After installing for a month, I couldn't wait to move. The whole house is made of solid wood, beautiful and practical, also ...
08-27
Today, most family structures are couples who live alone, with exception of newlyweds who live for one or two years. They have children later, and older people have no other joys in life after retirement. Solving these problems to...
08-14
The new house has long gone, but I did not have time to decorate it. It's been empty for half a year. I chose a decorating company that my parents used to use. The designer chose a company that is good at simple and beautiful Scan...
08-02
When designing a kitchen, you need to pay attention to many details, especially cabinets. Cabinets are indispensable in repair of any kitchen. The role of cabinets in kitchen is very large. When using bowls and chopsticks, or othe...