I can't wait to move to a new house after smell has dried for a month. The whole house was made to order. Can I live in such a short time?
2023-08-25

When I bought this house, house I lived in was sold and landlord never let me move, but I was very sorry. After installing for a month, I couldn't wait to move. The whole house is made of solid wood, beautiful and practical, also very environmental, tasteless, do not think that TV wall is a cultural brick, in fact it is not, self-adhesive material, which is much cheaper than cultural brick, it is quite rare, moving in such a short time, I'm still a little nervous, will I be able to live in such a short time?

I can't wait to move to a new house after smell has dried for a month. The whole house was made to order. Can I live in such a short time?

The shoe cabinet in hallway rises up and down, and space left in middle is just right for installing a videophone, which can be seen as full use of entire space. The entire room is painted with gray latex. paint and overall Scandinavian style. Still quite high end.

This is a TV wall. It is self-adhesive, design is relatively simple. It can be pasted by yourself, and this is effect of the model room.

The kitchen area is small, so it is made open, cabinets are black cabinets, which are particularly foreign and resistant to dirt.

The bedroom is custom made with tatami mats, combo cabinets, beds, desks, bookcases and wardrobes. It takes up less space. We can say that this is a design that maximizes space of small apartments.

There is still a particularly powerful storage space under the bed that is full and easy to store seasonal blankets and large clothes.

The master bedroom window also features a custom-made range of closets, including tatami mats and writing cabinets. In future, working and studying in bedroom will be much more convenient.

The residential balcony is not used for other purposes. Because weather is northern. It is unrealistic to use a large area of ​​glass windows as a study on balcony. Therefore, companion washing machine and wardrobe are very suitable for daily use of washing and drying. How long has your house been dry?

Latest Published
08-25
When I bought this house, house I lived in was sold and landlord never let me move, but I was very sorry. After installing for a month, I couldn't wait to move. The whole house is made of solid wood, beautiful and practical, also ...
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
08-14
After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally ...
08-07
In fact, almost six months have passed since commissioning of house. Finishing began shortly after I received house. It took more than a month after heavy finishing was completed before I rushed back to check and accept Later, I b...
08-24
Construction of house began at end of June. The installation has just completed. Compared to latex paint, my wife prefers wallpaper. European-style wallpaper throughout house costs more than 20,000 yuan. The effect is really more ...
08-17
It took only half a month to move into new house. The house is not too big. A small space of 105 m2 with three bedrooms has been redesigned. In general, a stretch ceiling is installed. Home lighting. not bad in itself. This is o...
08-16
A house that has been rented out for more than ten years was taken back because location is very good, metro is outside community, and transportation is very convenient, so when preparing wedding hall, I directly took this 65㎡ sec...
08-14
I received keys to house in September. I was too busy with work and didn't have time to do repairs. It wasn't until Chinese New Year that I spoke to company about renovation. The construction started after first month. The renovat...
07-03
In traditional Chinese architecture, there is probably no more emblematic courtyard design than Siheyuan. The surrounding walls of courtyard not only provide lighting, but also provide secure privacy. Building a house in such an e...
08-16
At end of last year, my best friend was very busy. She didn't have free time until Chinese New Year and invited us to visit her new home. She spent a lot of money to buy a top floor house and gave her an 18㎡ terrace as a gift. , D...