The new house is finally installed, and wallpaper for whole house costs 20,000 yuan. Immediately after cleaning, I came to show new house.
2023-08-24

Construction of house began at end of June. The installation has just completed. Compared to latex paint, my wife prefers wallpaper. European-style wallpaper throughout house costs more than 20,000 yuan. The effect is really more advanced than latex paint. Too much, I haven't installed furniture and appliances yet, I just finished cleaning and can't wait to put them in sun!

The new house is finally installed, and wallpaper for whole house costs 20,000 yuan. Immediately after cleaning, I came to show new house.

The decoration style of new house was determined in advance, it is a favorite simple European style. All doors are custom-made with a hat brim, which costs a lot of money, but effect is beautiful.

There is also a custom-made parquet on floor, which looks especially stylish, not only is ceiling installed, but also has a special ceiling design.

The space with balcony is open, and passage is made in form of an arch, which is very western.

The walls are covered with wallpaper. Don't think it costs more than 20,000 yuan to process this wallpaper. Wallpaper is a bargain. I bought them at a low price from my best friend, and she made very little money. hard work.

The cabinet was built on site by a master carpenter. The wood I bought myself is not yet equipped with a cabinet door, but design is still quite practical.

The parquet floor is also laid in living room, and wall with TV is also curly, not chic, but looks very expensive.

There is a girly vibe in my daughter's room. Pink wallpaper. I chose them myself and they are very beautiful.

The office has a more scientific atmosphere. I have ordered a set of classic mahogany office furniture which will be delivered within two days. I'm really looking forward to finished product.

Latest Published
08-24
Construction of house began at end of June. The installation has just completed. Compared to latex paint, my wife prefers wallpaper. European-style wallpaper throughout house costs more than 20,000 yuan. The effect is really more ...
08-06
It took less than half a year to finish new house piece by piece: hard finish was easy at start, and purchase of soft finish furniture at a later stage took a long time. In general, house is made in a simple and beautiful style. T...
08-15
After all, my wife has some picking skills. The house has just been renovated. Wife found whole house for customization. Furniture, household appliances and interior items are bought online. This is a house type map. The house i...
08-14
I received keys to house in September. I was too busy with work and didn't have time to do repairs. It wasn't until Chinese New Year that I spoke to company about renovation. The construction started after first month. The renovat...
08-05
In fact, many friends had to watch vlog video of online celebrity blogger. Many bloggers will share experience and process of home decoration, so decoration of new house is simple, basically layout has not changed, except for wall...
08-14
After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally ...
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
08-18
I know how sad it is to be a worker. I married early and settled in this big city. In beginning, I could only buy a small blank. I lived 10 years. Last year, I finally switched to this big Van, decorated it in a new Chinese style ...
08-23
I don't have much experience in decorating new homes, so I found a decorating company to do all inclusive. The price for a small three-room apartment of 122 square meters is 150,000 and average price is about 1,200 per m2, designe...
08-09
Some time ago, installation of a new house was finally completed. The three-bedroom apartment of over 120 square meters has a decent floor area. She is worth more than 30,000 yuan, and such a wrong mother cannot bear it. She said ...