The new house has just been inspected and accepted, I can’t wait until furniture is installed, in two months I will move to a new house.
2023-08-14

For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was all installed last weekend. , Having finished acceptance control, I began to ask furniture sellers to send furniture in turn. I plan to remove all furniture and appliances, and I can move into a new house after two months of drying. Show current effect!

The new house has just been inspected and accepted, I can’t wait until furniture is installed, in two months I will move to a new house.

This is a bedroom, floor is paved. Specially selected retro and dirt-repellent floor. Bed linen and table have not arrived yet, so will arrive in two days.

The kitchen is equipped with glass sliding doors to keep in light. The walls in house are black and white, and classic colors are also very attractive.

The house itself is still small and compact. The entrance is a small entrance. The custom-made shoe cabinet has not yet arrived, but dining table and chairs are all in place.

Put dining table and chairs against wall. This Windsor wooden chair set is very popular, effect is also beautiful, and price is not high.

The kitchen also has white custom-made cabinets. I like matte tiles on wall most. I chose blue-gray, which looks good with white cabinets.

This is view from entrance to living room, lighting is good.

The background wall of sofa in living room is decorated with hanging paintings, it is more cartoonish and looks very warm inside room, especially combination of fabric sofas, soft and comfortable, color matching and easy to process. remove and rinse.

The TV wall is decorated with plaster lines and painted with blue latex paint. The simple design of TV wall complements whole house!

White square bricks are chosen for bathroom, and floor tiles are specially collaged with black and white square bricks. The color is clear, and white bathroom is more clean and tidy.

Bathroom cabinets and mirror cabinets match each other. The entire bathroom is done in a classic black and white color scheme. Although overall finish is relatively simple, I am very satisfied. In two months I will move to a new house!

Latest Published
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
08-14
After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally ...
08-13
I've been busy decorating for last few months and I need to sanitize a few times. I plan to put furniture in in a few days, so I will remove it again. Although it only costs a little over 100,000 yuan, effect is so good. Even comp...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
08-12
The new house is a small four-bedroom house with an area of ​​128 square meters. The area is relatively small. The space, divided into four bedrooms, is quite compact. Lots of cabinets. The bedrooms and office are full. optional 2...
08-13
It took 2 months to install new house. All-inclusive finishing by a firm I found, and two specially shaped ceilings were tightly fitted. The rest of shape is still relatively small. The cost of finishing is not high. It's pretty t...
07-03
In traditional Chinese architecture, there is probably no more emblematic courtyard design than Siheyuan. The surrounding walls of courtyard not only provide lighting, but also provide secure privacy. Building a house in such an e...
07-09
In modern home decor, many people pay more attention to Feng Shui. In fact, there are some things that require everyone's attention during renovation and after move-in. Probably a lot of people don't understand this. Next, let's t...
08-09
The new house I bought is a 138 square meter house overlooking lake. This is a fully upgraded house. I like sustainable new Chinese style. Finishes recommended by my father. Suspended ceilings, various custom cabinets, etc., even ...
08-09
After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...