RMB 100,000 for hard finishes and RMB 100,000 for furniture, this 84-square-meter simple two-bedroom European apartment is considered most beautiful decoration in community!
2023-10-02

The new house was finished a few years ago and furniture was laid out to dry. Although I haven't moved in yet, this 84 square meter three-room apartment has become an internet celebrity in community. .I once posted it in a group, Many neighbors came to visit, especially after furniture was arranged, effect was even greater than from layout of room in sales office. The cost of hard decoration is 100,000 yuan and 100,000 yuan of furniture. In this city, this cost can be said to be very cost-effective. Let me show you!

RMB 100,000 for hard finishes and RMB 100,000 for furniture, this 84-square-meter simple two-bedroom European apartment is considered most beautiful decoration in community!

In new house, whole house is covered with wallpaper, floor in living room is also covered with light tiles. The lighting is also good, spacious and bright. The furniture is a complete set of white European furniture, sideboards and TV cabinets.

The whole house is covered with wallpaper, even if there is no stucco on wall, it looks very stylish. The ceiling on top surface is also considered simple, furniture is plain, and sofa is still made of leather, which is stain resistant and looks good.

This is overall effect of living room: TV wall is decorated with white wood lines and wallpaper, while bottom layer is made of drywall.

The dining table and chairs in restaurant are also European style, clean and elegant. The entrance cabinet on side is also used as a partition between restaurant and entrance aisle, and it can also accommodate several cups, which is very practical.

Not only walls of living room, but even walls leading to bedroom are covered with wallpaper. At end of corridor there is a white forged flower stand with two pots of green radishes hanging on it. Sample.

There is no bay window in master bedroom, but whole interior is expanded into a bay window, there are not only tatami cubicles, but also a dressing table against wall, making most of space.

The second bedroom is for children. The walls are covered with Mediterranean-style wallpaper, and log bed is fresh and natural. The key is for children, it is also very eco-friendly.

Wall and floor tiles in bathroom are off-white. To create a pattern of separation between dry and wet, a separate shower room is installed. A square shower has best layout and doesn't take up too much space. It's still good. What do you think?

Latest Published
10-02
The new house was finished a few years ago and furniture was laid out to dry. Although I haven't moved in yet, this 84 square meter three-room apartment has become an internet celebrity in community. .I once posted it in a group, ...
09-16
In recent months, I have been busy decorating my new home. It would be a lie to say that I am not tired. I run about three hours every day. Fortunately, hard work is rewarded, and decoration is spared many pitfalls. A lot of money...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
09-10
The new house has been demolished and divided. Although original house was on outskirts of city, it was also an old tubular building. Demolition compensation was only used for decoration and to create a simple and beautiful effect...
09-10
The size of wedding hall I bought is small, only a two-bedroom apartment of 84 square meters, and location is not in city, not too far in Jinnan area. I bought home appliances last. month during the National Day promotion. It is b...
08-10
When I bought house, there were almost no houses left in village, it was already being completed, so even model room had to be demolished, in end I found a friend and bought a model room in community with an additional 50,000. , k...
09-17
They fought each other for several years and finally bought this 84 square meter cottage when child was 5 years old. It was first time they had their own house. Cheng has long liked simple and beautiful retro style. completion of ...
09-19
Ever since new house was finished, my wife has been showing off to her friends and co-workers, and now she's finally moved in. The 106 square meter three-bedroom small house is decorated in a simple and beautiful style, and furnit...
08-25
Whether it's shopping or services, most people have an idea of ​​high quality and low price. Today, I would like to share with you a set of 98㎡ two-bedroom, simple decoration. The common white floor is considered decoration of a r...
10-01
A house under construction is cheap and there is not much money to buy a house, so I bought a house under construction two years ago. A two-bedroom house of 96 square meters is just right for a family. I spent 100,000 yuan to pack...