84㎡retro, simple and beautiful two-bedroom apartment, everyone in hallway says it looks good, especially TV wall is too creative.
2023-09-17

They fought each other for several years and finally bought this 84 square meter cottage when child was 5 years old. It was first time they had their own house. Cheng has long liked simple and beautiful retro style. completion of project, upholstered furniture is all arranged by itself. The effect is very good. Neighbors and relatives in entrance all say it looks good, especially TV wall, and everyone says that design is excellent. Be creative, show off!

The entrance to house is separate, with a small window. The tiles on floor are all bay window tiles with a gray marble pattern. Along window, an upper and lower deck-shaped shoe cabinet is designed, which can be used as a tabletop. Shoe stools, or shoe cabinets, very versatile.

The living room is a little more spacious, balcony is also equipped with a pass, bedroom is not large, sofa and coffee table have just arrived, walls are painted sky blue, there is no false ceiling. that saves money. Such a simple effect. Not bad.

The background wall of TV is decorated with retro bricks, and sloping surface is matched with the wall painted with sky blue latex paint, which is very creative and gives a good effect.

The dining room and living room are combined, and dining room is specially equipped with retro-style ceiling fans - this is a specific element of American retro style that can make space feel more homely and warm!

The bedroom is not too big and two bedrooms are relatively compact. The master bedroom is equipped with a top to top wardrobe, which is enough to store clothes.

The children's room is small too, with bunk beds and custom-made styles. In future, having a second child will not be a problem. Here, too, there are wardrobes, but there are no desks and bookcases. space in living room can be used as a small study. What do you think?

Latest Published
09-17
They fought each other for several years and finally bought this 84 square meter cottage when child was 5 years old. It was first time they had their own house. Cheng has long liked simple and beautiful retro style. completion of ...
09-17
Heating was launched on November 1. The new house I bought is a three-room house with an area of ​​110 square meters. In order to live more comfortably, I specially made warm floors throughout house. The house is decorated in Amer...
09-05
The new house was installed a few years ago, and it is drying up.During epidemic, furniture and appliances are not fully stocked, and there are not many decorations.They have been cleaned several times, and decoration is Satisfact...
08-16
It will not be difficult for a family of six to live on an area of ​​119 m². The focus is on simplicity, rejection of complex decorative forms and wise use of money. The TV walls are only painted with latex paint and kitchen is ma...
09-07
It's been a long time since new house was installed because cabinets are all custom made, so furniture wasn't assembled immediately upon completion, but slowly arranged during drying process, and now I've just moved in for half a ...
08-24
The new house was installed a long time ago, and it took about 2 months to order furniture + air drying. I just moved yesterday, and today I came to show new house. 119㎡ high-rise small trio - bedroom is relatively compact, but ov...
08-30
Most of popular styles nowadays are refreshing simple beauty decoration style and Scandinavian style. The two-bedroom bridal suite, which was commissioned last year, also opted for a relatively fresh Scandinavian style without exc...
09-08
This improved house was also bought after sale of original house. There are old people and small ones, and it is very convenient to live together and take care of them. The area of ​​​​the house is not very spacious. , free up din...
09-07
This is first time I own my own house. A family of three lived in husband's house of 40 square meters. Although new house is just a three-bedroom house in suburbs, it is also a luxury home for us. , decoration is very thoughtful, ...
09-10
My aunt's family bought a big new house with three bedrooms. It has long been installed, ventilated and did not move. They seem to have started moving in last two days. The whole house is simple and simple style. It looks very spe...