Half a pack of 40000 to create a retro industrial style, my best friend said that you can shoot micro videos
2023-10-07

It's not easy to find a house in Shanghai metropolis, even if it's just a small two-bedroom house. The area of ​​the house is small, only 73㎡. The retro-industrial style construction costs 40,000 and a half yuan, with retro tiles on floor and many cultural bricks on walls. The material is mostly black and dark solid wood. The whole layout has atmosphere of old Shanghai. Even my girlfriends said that you can take any scene you want when making microfilms, and you can enter Republic of China microdramas in period costumes!

Login

Half a pack of 40000 to create a retro industrial style, my best friend said that you can shoot micro videos

From entrance side, it's very emotional. The wardrobes in hallway are all dark solid wood, floor is tiled in Morandi color and changing stool is retro and an old box which is quite trendy.

Restaurant

The restaurant and kitchen are in same space. The entire background wall of restaurant is decorated with retro bricks, dark solid wood wall panels, three decorative paintings hang, which is quite old Shanghai.

Restaurant

The restaurant consists of a whole cupboard by window that can be used as Western cuisine, and entire restaurant can also be used as a literary afternoon tea restaurant, which is very warm and sentimental.

Restaurant

The doors in kitchen are old solid wood dark wood barn doors. The carbon wood material is very retro, and combination of iron and wood is really artful.

Restaurant

The restaurant is also decorated with card seats. Compared to it, this restaurant is warmer and more emotional than these beautiful living rooms.

living room

The design of living room is same as dining room. The entire wall is finished with retro cultural bricks. The tea tables are all in style of old boxes, and even TV stand is a box like this, which is very stylish.

Pass

The floor is paved all over floor to keep overall tone consistent, a specially chosen carbon wood-like tone that has a lazy old Shanghai vibe.

Master bedroom

The master bedroom is quite spacious, with a whole wall of solid wood cabinets installed right at head of bed, greatly increasing storage space, and bedrooms are especially elegant and comfortable.

Second bedroom

The second bedroom is made up of same tatami wood cabinets, bookcases, wardrobes and beds that are fully functional, simple and natural.

Toilet

The bathroom is simple and coffee and white color scheme looks very simple and elegant. The sink is installed with one wall, and a half-wall glass partition is installed between shower area and toilet. It's really fashionable. !

Latest Published
10-07
It's not easy to find a house in Shanghai metropolis, even if it's just a small two-bedroom house. The area of ​​the house is small, only 73㎡. The retro-industrial style construction costs 40,000 and a half yuan, with retro tiles ...
10-05
I bought a four-room apartment of 156 square meters in Nankai District of Tianjin City. It was decorated in a beautiful new Chinese style. The cost of one half package alone reached 220,000 yuan. Everyone says money well spent, wh...
10-06
My husband is usually very busy at work, so I don't care about finishing after buying a house. I found a decorating company to help with design and decoration. It's fashionable to decorate TV wall with pile of wooden piles. My hus...
08-10
At present, for most people, home decoration has become an important consumption in family life, and they will choose how to decorate because of their working hours. The main material of brand is relatively high-end compared to ch...
08-21
Actually, there are quite a few trendy and popular decoration styles, such as simple and beautiful style, fresh Scandinavian style, Mediterranean style, etc. All decoration styles are liked by young people, but many people say the...
09-20
Conventional designers do not recommend small apartments in American, European and other atmospheric styles of decoration, they say that house is small, and wife does not like it. Area 58 sq. The small apartment is also decorated ...
08-17
Today's youth like trendy decorative effects. The space may be small, but functional areas should be full, and effect should be light, luxurious and bright, giving people an atmosphere of petty-bourgeois fashion. Take a look at th...
08-16
At end of last year, my best friend was very busy. She didn't have free time until Chinese New Year and invited us to visit her new home. She spent a lot of money to buy a top floor house and gave her an 18㎡ terrace as a gift. , D...
10-07
A few days ago, my best friend posted a photo of her wedding room on Moments. Simple and beautiful style looks more and more majestic. It is as upmarket and atmospheric as wedding photo posted at beginning. At first glance, effect...
08-06
This is our first home. Although we had no decorating experience before, we still have a lot of experience in this kind. We followed several decorating bloggers and within 2 months we did everything that most people would do. step...