Once new home is installed and aired out, a piece of furniture donated by a friend will be a warm gift for home.
2023-10-31

It has been two months since renovation of new house, and it has been in process of airing and drying air. The furniture in 110 sqm three-bedroom apartment is a piece of furniture donated by friends. The store has changed styles, so this set is used directly as a warm gift for home, not to mention that furniture in original simple home has a simple and beautiful style!

Once new home is installed and aired out, a piece of furniture donated by a friend will be a warm gift for home.

Hallway closet, dining table and chairs, sideboard - all in one set. Although this is a sample, there is not a scratch on it. The style from two years ago still looks very trendy.

All walls are covered with wallpaper in warm colors, floor is covered with beige tiles, decoration is really very simple, and kitchen is just behind the sliding door.

The cabinets in kitchen are neat and elegant in color, with a wine red base cabinet on bottom and a white wall cabinet on top.

The TV cabinet and coffee table are a complete set, and TV wall is also made in a simple shape with wallpaper, and a wall lamp is installed, which is high quality and atmospheric, and furniture adds points to whole. .

A long and narrow corridor leads to bedroom, and ground is also surrounded by dark waves, and several downlights are installed on ceiling for lighting, it looks much brighter inside.

I bought office furniture from a friend. The set of black office furniture I chose is very bookish and in keeping with overall simple and beautiful style.

The bed and wardrobe in master bedroom are same as furniture in living room.

The children's room just bought bunk beds for kids, the whole room is covered in colorful cartoon wallpaper, and even airplane-themed chandeliers, which is very childish.

There are a number of cabinets in passage leading to bathroom, but finished furniture is being used for storage and there is still very little storage space. Dear friends, you must remember to open cabinets to increase storage space. The bathroom is small and it's a bit difficult to separate dry and wet. Installing a shower curtain can also have effect of separating dry and wet. This design is pretty good. What do you think?

Latest Published
10-31
It has been two months since renovation of new house, and it has been in process of airing and drying air. The furniture in 110 sqm three-bedroom apartment is a piece of furniture donated by friends. The store has changed styles, ...
10-18
The so-called relying on friends when out and about is actually not bad at all. After graduating with my husband, I stayed in this city, worked, got married and fought together for five years until I paid a down payment on this 11...
10-17
The so-called relying on friends when out and about is actually not bad at all. After graduating with my husband, I stayed in this city, worked, got married and fought together for five years until I paid a down payment on this 11...
08-23
The heating was started last weekend and new house, which had been ventilated for almost 3 months, finally moved in. The whole house is made in a very discreet and luxurious simple and beautiful style. The background wall and ceil...
08-13
It's been a long time since new house was installed, but I still want to wait until summer holidays before moving in, so I carefully chose furniture and upholstered furniture during this time. less than 80,000 for a hard finish. M...
09-09
Today, most simple style furniture and Scandinavian style furniture are mainly combined with black, white and gray. The main color scheme is very classic and more in harmony with house, but many young people find that a house with...
07-13
Renovation is a big deal for us, because everyone wants to decorate their home in a way that satisfies themselves and their families. But for friends who are decorating for first time, they really are like headless chickens and ha...
08-29
I've never been into decor. When I first received key, I was overwhelmed by rough house for about half a month before I started learning various decorating skills online. The designer she worked with is quite young, but design is ...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
08-29
Due to epidemic, number of people traveling abroad has decreased this year. Especially when National Day holiday arrives, those hearts that have long gone are inevitably shrinking a little, and this year's live broadcast is develo...