My cousin's new house has been installed for over half a year, and strong sense of art is so shocking that more you look at it, more attractive it is!
2023-11-05

Cousin's new house has been decorated since end of last year, and soft furnishings are still ongoing. It took more than half a year, because it was a slow and delicate work. A 123㎡ space was created in a postmodern black and white style with details. The processing is exquisite, and strong sense of art draws your attention everywhere, so shocking!

The opposite side of entrance has been converted into a platform, and inside is a casual tatami room. An artistic hollow partition with a black and white color scheme was installed. For people with a very high taste, great importance is attached to family feng shui. Such a partition is also because door is opposite door.

Looking at entrance from aisle next to dining room, barn door with a contrasting wood and black color is on right, and kitchen is inside. A black cabinet was built next to dining room, displaying his collection as a work of art.

The barn door leads to kitchen. It's a long strip of space. The overall design is black and white.

The booths in restaurant are made of brick and decorated with cultural stone on the outside, which has an artistic and retro effect. The background wall is directly decorated with black metal, which has a strong sense of art.

The living room is closely connected with dining room. The light brown leather sofa is very textured. The entire background wall is made from old wood floors. From afar, it looks like artistic graffiti.

The TV wall is made of dark and ebony wood, forming a circle of Shenmu combination cabinets, and middle background is made of solid black wood planks. The effect is simple and atmospheric, with artistic meaning.

The mural is a masterpiece, and there is an invisible door on far side of TV wall. If I didn't tell you, you must have just missed it, right? Inside is master bedroom.

The master bedroom is made of many materials such as leather, metal, glass, etc. Overall, it is fashionable and modern. The bathroom is divided by glass and in corner space, a corner shelf has been specially created, which is very suitable as a photo stand.

This is main bathroom. The walls are lined with black wood-like bricks, glass windows + glass doors, transparent and closed. The bathroom design in master bedroom is really worth exploring.

The second bedroom is still empty, furniture has not yet been prepared, my cousin said that this is for their unborn child.

This is a panorama of hollowed-out partition at entrance. All of them are made of tatami, and a lifting platform is specially made for tea drinking and communication. This room will be used very often in the future.

​Ciwei should take a close-up of dry area. What I like most is feeling here. The surrounding area is decorated with cultural stones. The sink in middle is a black countertop. It is like a bowl with super artistic sense and powerful!

Latest Published
11-05
Cousin's new house has been decorated since end of last year, and soft furnishings are still ongoing. It took more than half a year, because it was a slow and delicate work. A 123㎡ space was created in a postmodern black and white...
08-17
2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...
10-18
I bought house early, in 2015. Although there were ups and downs in middle, I changed builder and finally got key to house. At that time there was a free area. Although house book was 110 sq. m., as a gift it was about 8 sq.m. Suf...
08-09
After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...
10-18
The new house is a large three-bedroom house with an area of ​​139 sq. house is entrusted to her. It took three and a half months to repair. The upholstered furniture was purchased with help of friends. The more fashionable, simpl...
08-16
I bought a new house a long time ago, but I didn’t start furnishing it, main thing is that my husband wants to design it himself, but although he specialized in software, he didn’t study interior design, so after a period of self-...
10-01
I usually go on business trips. The wife has just given birth to a child. Even though I bought a new house, I can't let her do decorating. It's too complicated, so I just found a reliable decoration company. The contract for hard ...
08-29
Some time ago my cousin moved into a big house. Although it is not located in city, transport environment is very good. If you don't look at outer floors, but only look at finishes, you really think that you have become a rich wom...
08-07
In fact, almost six months have passed since commissioning of house. Finishing began shortly after I received house. It took more than a month after heavy finishing was completed before I rushed back to check and accept Later, I b...
10-18
Ever since baby was born, my wife has been thinking about moving to a bigger house. Parents can live together and help take care of child. Finally, I bought this suitable home last year. The area of ​​131㎡ is relatively comfortabl...