150,000 to build a 126 square meter post-modern stylish new home, compare photos before moving in
2023-12-07

The decoration of new house is very urgent. At end of last year, I wanted to move quickly, so hard fit was completed in less than two months. The entire hard finish cost 150,000 yuan. After completion, modern style is a little conspicuous. After move, all furniture and upholstered furniture is decorated and settled. The effect is more beautiful. Let me show you before and after comparison!

150,000 to build a 126 square meter post-modern stylish new home, compare photos before moving in

This is living room, dining room, kitchen entrance and other places that have just finished hard work in terms of balcony.

Dry and wet partition of bathroom and passage leading to bedroom.

In master bedroom there is a bay window, background of bed is covered with wallpaper, area is average, finished closet is ordered.

The bathroom layout itself is a dry and wet partition, so there is no dry and wet separation inside, which is a consequence of hard finish just done.

Once furniture and upholstered furniture are arranged, so beautiful! Ready-made shoe cabinet purchased in entrance hall, restaurant occupies a relatively small area, wall is decorated with antlers and storage partitions, and ebony dining table and chairs are very textured and fashionable.

Looking at kitchen from a dining room perspective, design of sliding door does not specifically line up sideboard, and corner of wall does not spare, directly creating a built-in storage space. The cabinet doors in kitchen are all metal lacquered cabinet doors which are quite high quality.

There is a group of photo walls on back wall of sofa, and atomic style chandelier is very eye-catching, which highlights a stronger fashion sense.

The background wall of TV is made of black matte hardcover and furniture is mostly dark colors. It is very textured under light, which is very good. I love that post-modern metal feel.

The fridge is right in aisle, which is relatively spacious.

Finally, I demonstrated children's room and built tatami mats. Once hard finish has been completed, there are not many changes from that point on, only addition of pillows and curtains. The kids love it and storage space is also very big, especially under bed. Various plush toys~

Latest Published
12-07
The decoration of new house is very urgent. At end of last year, I wanted to move quickly, so hard fit was completed in less than two months. The entire hard finish cost 150,000 yuan. After completion, modern style is a little con...
10-17
The child is just starting first grade this year, and foreigner's child is attending a school in city, so he must apply early and go through formalities. I bought a house for this last year, and after applying to school, I will st...
10-22
The new house is a two-bedroom house of 92 square meters, I'm used to living in city and more and more chasing natural atmosphere of countryside. It took 70,000 yuan to create idyllic style, and floral wallpaper, which was critici...
11-10
My relatives are about to retire and want to live with our family of three. They can help with childcare and do more housework to help us make life easier. It took 300,000 yuan to renovate an old three-bedroom 126-square-meter hou...
11-09
My relatives are about to retire and want to live with our family of three. They can help with childcare and do more housework to help us make life easier. It took 300,000 yuan to renovate an old three-bedroom 126-square-meter hou...
09-17
Whether decoration is difficult or not depends on your own timing. If you want to relax, you can find a decoration company to do whole package. But feeling of achievement is still full. The new house is a three bedroom house, 126 ...
09-28
My best friend got married right after graduation and is now 25 years old. The child is over 3 years old and is wearing trendy clothes. The decor is new and avant-garde, especially living room partition, which is actually made fro...
08-23
The heating was started last weekend and new house, which had been ventilated for almost 3 months, finally moved in. The whole house is made in a very discreet and luxurious simple and beautiful style. The background wall and ceil...
11-27
The construction area of ​​the new house is 99㎡. My friend is an interior designer. I just invited him to help with design. He is really a craftsman. The decoration, furniture and appliances cost 350,000 yuan. Relatives and friend...
10-20
It's been a while since new house was installed and ventilated. Although it is a 94㎡ two-room room, small study room was turned into a small three-room room thanks to a glass partition on one side. dining room. The TV wall in livi...