My parents will retire next year, and my husband will spend 500,000 yuan to prepare a Chinese-style nursing home, and I will remember to reserve a room for myself.
2023-08-25

Mom and dad will retire next year. The house was bought early in morning. The house was cheap at time. Although it was in a relatively remote suburb, house was large in size and belonged to river house. The environment was very good, especially traffic is very bad now. very comfortably. This year is not too busy. My husband spent 500,000 yuan to renovate it, including hard finishes and some extra furniture. My parents are very fond of furniture. The furniture in their house is still usable and end result is really good. , my husband is more forward-thinking, and specially decorated second bedroom and small bedroom, and three of us will go to accompany them during holidays, which is really thought out!

My parents will retire next year, and my husband will spend 500,000 yuan to prepare a Chinese-style nursing home, and I will remember to reserve a room for myself.

The entrance hall is a bit like entrance garden. The floor is covered with a mosaic of natural marble with water knives. Not forgetting to place an observation deck on side of hall. This is all original furniture, all from solid wood. tree. Yes, his parents take care of him, and he is still like new.

The entrance has a balcony of about 2 square meters, all windows are from floor to ceiling, and the view is still very good, which is just right for a tea room.

It's nearby. Bogu shelving, tables and chairs for tearoom are all original pieces of furniture. Dad will invite old friends to tea in future. This is also a good place.

The kitchen is open plan. My mother was very worried at first. She was a little afraid of oil fumes. However, diet is still very light, and built-in stove is ready, which relatively reduces evaporation of oil and leaves only aroma of food.

Living room wall trim, floor tiles, furniture, etc. are all new. This solid wood sofa set costs almost 100,000 yuan. The original balcony is also included. Let her practice here.

There are quite a lot of artificial stone decorations in house, shape of this Roman column looks very majestic not only in foyer, but also on TV wall, which is very stylish and matches general style.

Look at night lights, it looks quite spacious here.

This is my parents' room, a large spacious room with a bay window, and very good lighting.

In addition, there is a wall with a TV at end of bed, which is more in line with their habit of watching news when they get up early or go to bed late.

There is a separate dressing room and a bathroom for storing clothes, so sleep, pantry and toilet are separated, and everything is very clean and tidy.

The master bathroom is very spacious with a custom designed shower and bathtub. My mom has a habit of taking a bath once a week, is that very healthy?

This is second bedroom, which also has a balcony. Usually no one lives there. Husband said this is room for us.

And general phrase is very unified.

This is a small bedroom, and wallpaper is specially pasted. The bay window is still in corner. Although it is Chinese style, but in order to look a little younger, headboard is still a blue soft bag, which is quite fashionable.

The room is small, lighting is quite good. There are top-to-bottom cabinets on side, but no dark wood cabinets. Such a white custom-made wardrobe is more suitable for children.

In second bathroom there is only a shower, and there is not so little space, but there is no need to put a bath. The total cost is 500,000. What do you think of this effect? If your parents are about to retire, what style do you want to give them?

Latest Published
08-25
Mom and dad will retire next year. The house was bought early in morning. The house was cheap at time. Although it was in a relatively remote suburb, house was large in size and belonged to river house. The environment was very go...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
08-12
My parents have been busy all their lives and when they were about to retire, our brother and sister finally forced them to move into a spacious lake view room. Relatively light and simple Chinese style, with a bit of Southeast As...
08-06
Many people on Internet said that decoration of parents' generation was a little deep and old-fashioned, and most of them chose the more enduring Chinese style. Actually it's still too biased. Let's say you definitely don't think ...
08-18
This is first house we own. We thought a lot about finishing, but we were always careful and kept to budget. All finishes are fully covered by a decorative company. The list of hard finishes is about 80,000 yuan, which is relative...
08-04
Many first children born in 1980s, even second child born in 1980s and first child born in 1990s enter primary school one after other, and education becomes more important as how they go to school. learning environment becomes esp...
08-14
Parents have worked hard all their lives, and, perhaps, most encouraging thing is that children do not forget their roots and filial piety. Speaking of this house, family relationships inside are really kind that I should envy. Th...
08-16
My parents are approaching retirement age and old house in city is quite noisy, so I prepared a three-bedroom house in a relatively quiet suburb. The decoration is very thoughtful, elegant and simple, All furniture and appliances,...
08-15
I bought a new house and have been thinking about decorating for a long time. My cousin is a designer, so I found a decorating company where my cousin works on decorating. not only design fee was confiscated, but also decoration. ...
08-07
When I bought a house on top floor, my family was against it. However, although entire attic floor was irregular, at least in a big city where land is very expensive, even if it has an area of ​​10 square meters, you can normally ...