60,000 and 6 fully packed 78㎡ small two bedroom apartment, practical and beautiful, fully furnished and with graduation photos
2023-09-23

The new house I bought is in Binhai New Area. The house is a small house with two bedrooms, only 78 square meters. I found a good big company to decorate it. The all-inclusive price is 60,000. It is decorated in a simple style, warm and practical, and the furniture is beautiful. Tidy her up and take photos after graduation. Friends who like her can learn from her!

This is floor plan, two of bedrooms are quite small and kitchen is right open, which looks a lot more spacious.

When you enter house, you will find a dining room and a kitchen. The shoe closet in hallway is directly adjacent to closet, and they are all connected. The shoe closet, which is right upstairs, has plenty of storage space. Tidy up the house.

The kitchen is made open, with a central island, in middle of which there is a bar. In evening it looks small, but very fresh and well lit during day.

All cabinets feature mint green doors, fresh and elegant, high value and easy to clean.

All cabinets are made to order, and even layout of electrical appliances is designed in advance. The oven, microwave, etc. are all built-in decorations that make them look neater.

The living room is relatively simple, walls are not shaped, and two rows of ceilings are installed on upper surface. With this caramel-colored leather sofa, it is a very popular color this year, super literary.

The wall with TV remains empty, and only TV stand is placed. The white wall matches white TV cabinet. The screen of TV I bought is extra large, so watching TV is more enjoyable. To left is a large potted tree of good luck adorning TV wall.

The master bedroom has wardrobes to top and plenty of storage space. White cabinets match the white walls. Ho Liang is clean and looks more atmospheric.

The master bedroom has a bay window and layout has not changed, but bay window has a set of marble countertops, which is also very convenient for storing things or lying on it to enjoy scenery.

A unique jewelry box is placed on bay window containing all kinds of accessories, all of which are treasures of my own collection!

The children's room is arranged very simply, complex decoration is painting walls, laying floor tiles, installing bunk beds and a set of wardrobes for storing things, space is already filled.

The wardrobe is still using space on side of bay window to create a built-in wardrobe, or there really is no space to install a wardrobe.

The bathroom is small, all sinks are made on site, not to order. The sink is made in shape of a bowl, which is very fashionable.

To increase storage space, mirrors are installed in mirror cabinets, and you can put a lot of toiletries inside, which is very good!

Latest Published
09-23
The new house I bought is in Binhai New Area. The house is a small house with two bedrooms, only 78 square meters. I found a good big company to decorate it. The all-inclusive price is 60,000. It is decorated in a simple style, wa...
09-10
I've been living with my mother-in-law since I got married, and house is relatively small, only two bedrooms. The children always slept either in mother-in-law's room or in ours. At beginning of year, I finally upgraded to a more ...
09-22
The new house is a two-room apartment with an area of ​​92 square meters. Functional spaces are relatively homogeneous. The living room is not very spacious. Warm enough, that's what everyone often says, simple, but not simple. I ...
07-29
Finishing a small apartment requires attention to many details, and every detail is very important. Especially when designing a bedroom, attention must be paid to comfort and relaxation, reasonable planning of layout, furniture se...
08-08
I spent a long time finishing new house. The small three-bedroom house of 112 sqm has enough space for a family of five. He is said to look high-end, all decorations don't count since furniture and appliances cost 160,000 yuan, an...
09-17
Over past two years, Scandinavian style in cold colors has been especially popular. The simpler it is, more advanced it looks. The decoration budget of 111㎡ three-bedroom house is small after receiving It is a Nordic style, no cei...
08-28
After graduating from high school, I came to this city to attend university. During my internship, I never thought about returning to my hometown. I just bought this three-room apartment of 78 square meters. small, it makes my dre...
09-20
New high-rise brothels are usually very large, especially when house is only 86 square meters, and it is still a three-room layout, it is more compact. Take a look at this small apartment with three bedrooms, done in a simple Scan...
08-30
In small apartments, designers are faced with task of making most efficient use of every centimeter of space. This new home is a 78 square meter two-bedroom home. For regular families, full functional areas are last word, but for ...
07-28
The balcony is a relatively important part of home decoration, so everyone will make it center of attention during decoration. However, it is impossible to decorate balcony of small houses, because balcony space is very limited. T...