60,000 all-inclusive to build a 92㎡ Scandinavian two-bedroom apartment, simple but not simple, a small living room is well designed and practical.
2023-09-22

The new house is a two-room apartment with an area of ​​92 square meters. Functional spaces are relatively homogeneous. The living room is not very spacious. Warm enough, that's what everyone often says, simple, but not simple. I like design of living room most, so practical!

Scandinavian style is usually done in gray and white with matching log colors. The effect is also good, fresh and simple, it is very pleasant to look at.

The living room is not too big, and stools are quite creative: wooden pier stools, a gray two-seater fabric sofa, and a storage cabinet up to top on wall, which can meet daily needs. storage living room, and can also accommodate books Practical.

Despite fact that living room is small, balcony is open and light enters, which makes it very spacious and bright.

The dining table and chairs are all made from logs, beautiful in style and environmentally friendly. There are glass sliding doors between dining room and study, and there are secrets on both sides. Built-in wardrobes can also be used as sideboards. The effect is not bad.

Viewed from a different angle, sliding door is still a closet door. When it opens, it simply closes cabinet. Isn't this Japanese-style tatami very powerful?

The tone of master bedroom is more morandi, there is no false ceiling, and two-level design is done with plaster lines, which makes overall look cozier.

The second bedroom is relatively simple, almost all white, gray bed looks very simple, and curtain fabric is white with pea green, very Nordic.

The L-shaped overall cabinets in kitchen and tiles with a geometric pattern on background wall look very nice.

The bathroom is made in a classic gray and white color scheme. Gray tiles match white bathroom. She is neat and clean. It's also good to use a shower curtain to separate dry from wet!

Latest Published
09-22
The new house is a two-room apartment with an area of ​​92 square meters. Functional spaces are relatively homogeneous. The living room is not very spacious. Warm enough, that's what everyone often says, simple, but not simple. I ...
08-30
In small apartments, designers are faced with task of making most efficient use of every centimeter of space. This new home is a 78 square meter two-bedroom home. For regular families, full functional areas are last word, but for ...
08-16
The key to 92-square-meter high-rise nest has been in place for more than half a year. I started planning finishes when I received key. I still like simple and bright Scandinavian style, so hard finish is very simple, and later so...
09-05
I got married just two years after graduating from university. The conditions of two families are not very good. In end, I decided to rent a house and work hard. I don't think about home. Now that two years have passed, we cherish...
09-16
At present, urban population is increasing, and Tianjin is same, so most real estate projects have become small, with two-bedroom apartments of more than 70 square meters and three-bedroom apartments. with an area of ​​90 square m...
09-15
I just got married on October 1st and wedding hall was installed in June. Since completion of project, I have been buying furniture, upholstered furniture, etc. Now I have just moved into a new house. House Small, just two-room 79...
08-24
Even though new house I bought is only 68 sqm, I did my homework before renovation, as this is my first home. This is a Scandinavian style that is very popular right now, it does not require elaborate decorations, and a simple col...
09-17
Over past two years, Scandinavian style in cold colors has been especially popular. The simpler it is, more advanced it looks. The decoration budget of 111㎡ three-bedroom house is small after receiving It is a Nordic style, no cei...
08-29
The house I bought is in suburbs. Although it is far from urban development, metro and public transportation are very convenient, especially because it is a high-rise building, and common space is very large, but almost every apar...
08-01
The living room is most impressive place in house, so design of living room should not be casual. Because if living room decoration is not good, it will affect overall decoration effect. So, what are some tips for decorating a sma...