95 square meter Scandinavian-style two-bedroom home with 60,000 pieces of work and materials, and neighbors said they made a profit when they visited!
2023-09-29

The decor style of new 95 sq.m house I bought is not meant to be luxurious, as it is simple and comfortable, so whole decoration is Scandinavian log style and almost completely white. equipped with a pool ceiling with a lamp, and all decoration is contracted. All packaging materials cost 60,000 yuan, and neighbors said they made a profit. What do you think?

There is an entrance garden at entrance with a large floor to ceiling window, everything has been changed and a set of porch shoe cabinets built in as a partition in middle.

The dining room and living room are connected together, area is small, and wooden dining table and chairs are relatively inexpensive, there are several decorative paintings on the wall, which does not immediately look monotonous.

The dining room and living room are joined together, and walls are painted only with latex paint of wrong color to create a dado effect. Installed ceiling with light pool. If there is no air conditioning system, I don’t even want to install a ceiling.

This is overall effect of living room. The walls are barely finished, TV wall is also scratched white, and low gray sofa matches log TV cabinet for a fresh and simple look.

The kitchen is equipped with U-shaped cabinets. Base cabinets and wall cabinets are complete. Log cabinets match with white countertops and wall tiles. Storage space is sufficient and more beautiful.

The wall in master bedroom has been lightly painted, almost beige, but bay window hasn't changed much. The marble top is directly installed to create a comfortable lounge table.

The space in master bedroom is small, and closet in back is also made to order, it is more practical to cut it into wall to save space.

The second bedroom is slightly smaller, with a small single bed, and other entire wall is a combination of built-in wardrobes and writing cabinets. The study and walk-in closet are fully functional.

The bathroom is also most common decoration. The washbasin also adjusts in same way as cabinet and is set up against wall to make most of space. The shower room is not installed, but a shower curtain and a water-retaining edge are installed. This kind of dry and wet water separation is also more practical! With such an effect, work and materials 60,000 yuan Do you also feel that you have made a profit?

Latest Published
09-29
The decor style of new 95 sq.m house I bought is not meant to be luxurious, as it is simple and comfortable, so whole decoration is Scandinavian log style and almost completely white. equipped with a pool ceiling with a lamp, and ...
09-05
My husband and I are both foreigners. Studying, working and settling down here is really not easy. After paying for house, there is not much money left for down payment, so registration is as simple as possible. it saves money. De...
08-29
The new house was delivered last December and it was empty until April when it was time for a makeover. The 117m2 three bedroom house, to avoid trouble, found a fit out company to do it all-inclusive, mostly just remodeling , I’m ...
09-07
It's been a long time since house was installed. Since this is a wedding room, I haven't moved yet. It took about two months to dry out scent, but I have to clean it up from time to time and it's pretty clean. The decoration didn'...
08-18
The new house is a separate house, a small house with three bedrooms of 96 sq.m. The house is quite small and compact, but no-spending house is beautiful and location was a bit off road. time. Now house is just right, next to subw...
09-27
It's not first time I decorate a house. I was cheated many times in previous decoration. They say that what you eat will make you wise. After purchasing this 78㎡ two-room apartment, decoration will become more refined. I know wher...
08-23
The house was rented for 5 years, during summer holidays I took it and planned to make repairs to live in it. with sharp corners. Very satisfied with design after completion., became biggest highlight of whole house, even neighbor...
09-26
Leaving your hometown and working hard in a big city outside of city is a real stress. Even marriage is renting a house. The two of them worked hard for 6 years before they were able to make a down payment in exchange for it. 89㎡ ...
08-22
I've always liked American style home decorating. From decorating first home to second home, I have always insisted on decorating in American style. The new house is a 158 sq.m. bungalow. The property has recently been refurbished...
09-16
Scandinavian style is still very popular in last two years. Whether it is an ordinary residence or a wedding hall, it is a very suitable choice of style, especially Nordic style can be freely switched, small and fresh style, light...