169㎡ mixed five-bedroom apartment decorated with house money, real local tyrant
2023-10-07

My colleague is a very caring person. Many avoid living with their mother-in-law after marriage, but my colleagues are not like that. their grandchildren, and family relationships with children and grandchildren Happiness is something everyone strives for, and older people get, more that kind of thinking gets worse. In order to live more comfortably, I sold original wedding house and replaced it with this 169 square meters 5-bedroom house, with proceeds, I almost bought a small apartment in this second-tier city to decorate it.

Login

There is a special entrance closet at entrance. The built-in wall is simply turned into a booth designed as a laid-back restaurant area. When not eating, it's a casual chat. Looks very artistic. .

Restaurant

The restaurant has a row of floor to ceiling windows with a very atmospheric viewing effect. Needless to say, atmosphere when you eat here, family is harmonious and wonderful, watching snow in winter and enjoying coolness in summer, how warm and warm it is.

Pass

The back wall of dining room is specially designed with a built-in wall, an upper cabinet is installed, and lower one is also made to size of a two-door refrigerator.

Kitchen

The kitchen is equipped with glass sliding doors, and inside is a large cabinet in one shape, walls are finished with marble tiles, and on floor the tiles are quite retro, and this is an old wood effect tile.

living room

The living room is very spacious. There is no dusty wall with a TV and a wall with a sofa. The wall with sofa is directly painted in pea green, which is very eye-catching. The ceiling is also very popular these days, and top surface is complemented by plaster lines. The circle effect immediately creates an atmosphere.

living room

Looking at living room from a different angle, with a large bay window directly covered by a marble top, everything looks like a separate table for relaxing, where it is very convenient to read books and play with mobile phones.

Learn

The office is at back of dining room. It is small in size and has a range of bookcases and tables. It will not be difficult for two people to work at same time. There is also a set of cabinets at back, and a refrigerator by door in dining room. Such a small partial design transformation is very practical.

Master bedroom

The master bedroom has not only an entrance hall, but also a separate bathroom. The side wall is covered with a folding wardrobe, which is enough to store the clothes of two people. Looks fresh and elegant.

Room for parents

The parents' room is relatively simple, and older people don't like particularly complex designs. It's good to have a four-story white floor, so it's easy to keep up with hygiene. The bay window itself is relatively short. It's not as spacious and generous as installing a closet to block out light. , lighting is ok.

Children's room

Children's room is a strip-like space, made mainly in bright yellow and blue colors, which looks bright and lively, filled with children's colors.

Second bedroom

Another separate room is a guest room. I heard from colleagues that I do not plan to have a second child. Now it's only for relatives who come from my hometown to have a place to sleep, which is much more. comfortable.

Toilet

The additional bathroom is divided into three types. The washbasin and cabinets are outside, while toilet and shower area inside are also separated by glass sliding doors. The whole space is clean and refreshing. It is worth spending money on home decoration, and effect is really rich!

Latest Published
10-07
My colleague is a very caring person. Many avoid living with their mother-in-law after marriage, but my colleagues are not like that. their grandchildren, and family relationships with children and grandchildren Happiness is somet...
09-07
The new house I bought is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​87 square meters. It was originally a multi-storey building. The total area is quite large and interior space is quite compact. , only decorated with plaster ...
08-08
A house with an area of ​​58 sq. m is relatively spacious as a single house. I like leisure and coziness of this homestay because it can bring a sense of relaxation and coziness to hard work. There is not much money for decoration...
09-07
It's been a long time since new house was installed because cabinets are all custom made, so furniture wasn't assembled immediately upon completion, but slowly arranged during drying process, and now I've just moved in for half a ...
10-05
In order for whole family to live together, I bought this new two-level house of 90 m², of which 90 m² is upstairs and 90m² is downstairs. It has two bedrooms and two rooms downstairs. It is spacious like a villa. enjoy it! livin...
07-30
Because small houses are now popular sources of housing, everyone is also very concerned about decorating small houses. Today I will tell you how to decorate a small house so that it looks like a big house. Friends who are plannin...
09-03
When choosing a house, I took into account maturity of public facilities and chose old village. Although house is over 10 years old, environment and building are very clean, and decoration is also simple. I'm afraid that neighbors...
09-04
Many people are prejudiced against small houses. The smaller house, more they believe that no amount of luxurious decorations will save them from feeling like a cheap rent. However, in front of more experienced designers, space la...
09-18
My husband has always liked design of house with a touch of Zen, so when we were waiting for design of a new house, we initially discussed Japanese style. After a trip to Thailand, husband insisted on decorating new Southeast Asia...
08-10
In fact, whether you are in a big city or a small town, whether you rent a house or mortgage a house, if house is carefully furnished, no matter how small, it will have a feeling of warmth and security that cannot be compared to a...