78㎡ gray blue Scandinavian style one, bedroom is deluxe, and balcony is equipped with a telescopic bookcase + a bar with an emotional atmosphere.
2023-10-07

I bought a house of 78 sq m for a wedding room. The size of house is not large, and it’s a little cramped for a two-room apartment, so I immediately turned it into a large one-room apartment. A wardrobe and a small study with one table have been installed in bedroom, function is very complete. The overall color scheme is blue-gray, and background wall of TV is covered in white cultural brick. Friends say small reading bar on balcony is emotional, and bookcase is set right upstairs.

living room

78㎡ gray blue Scandinavian style one, bedroom is deluxe, and balcony is equipped with a telescopic bookcase + a bar with an emotional atmosphere.

The passage from entrance leads directly to bedroom. On one side is living room and on other is dining room. Since it is one bedroom, space is quite open.

living room

This is overall effect of living room. The balcony is a whole side of floor-to-ceiling windows, and an area has also been built that is warm and natural. The ceiling is done in a relatively simple style, background wall of sofa is painted sky blue, and effect of hanging a photo wall in a black frame will immediately be upscale.

living room

The TV wall in living room is also made in a combined style. The wall is painted gray and background wall is clad in white cultural brick. The small cabinets on side and at top of wall are in same color, which has a decorative effect and increases storage space.

living room

The floor is fully tiled with cement gray tiles. The sofa area is specially covered with a scandinavian-style geometric carpet, a set of gray double sofas with fabric, as well as a gray footstool and a bright yellow single sofa. Look at living room. He still looks quite fashionable.

balcony

The balcony is completely open, and a large passage is made upstairs, only a set of brick bar counters is used as a partition, and a telescopic bookcase is specially installed at the top for storing books or small handicraft flowerpots, even coffee. You can put it on a shelf and have a cup coffee in your free time, such a tradesman!

living room

From balcony you can see entire dining room and living room, and on opposite side of window. Lots of light and air. The area is small but looks very transparent. Even half of kitchen wall is covered with glass walls in a black frame, visually whole space is spacious.

Restaurant

The restaurant area has also been converted into a place for cards. The background wall is same as other gray walls and is made from gray wood wall panels. There are also wine cabinets and sideboards on both sides of card slot. which is beautiful and generous. .

Master bedroom

The tone of master bedroom should not be too dark. All walls are painted full gray and top surface is just as plain. Only latex paint is used to create visual feel of ceiling. combination of white as a whole looks very comfortable.

Master bedroom

The area is only 78 sq.m. The three-room apartment, although very cramped, looks much more spacious when it is converted into a one-room apartment: it is built into an open dressing room, and a desk is installed in it. in the middle to make it a small office with one desk.

Toilet

The bathroom floor is completely covered with fashionable Nordic style hexagonal brick, and all bathroom cabinets are finished products. The cabinet's blue door and white sink match very elegant temperament. White bricks on wall and black bricks on floor are a classic combination of black and white. Put a bath in bathroom, take a bath, you can wash off fatigue of the day, super convenient!

Latest Published
10-07
I bought a house of 78 sq m for a wedding room. The size of house is not large, and it’s a little cramped for a two-room apartment, so I immediately turned it into a large one-room apartment. A wardrobe and a small study with one ...
07-26
There are many types of houses these days, but the master bedroom with a balcony still appeals to everyone. Because both in terms of use and in terms of lighting, it is very satisfactory. Let's see how to decorate a bedroom with a...
09-16
Scandinavian style is still very popular in last two years. Whether it is an ordinary residence or a wedding hall, it is a very suitable choice of style, especially Nordic style can be freely switched, small and fresh style, light...
08-21
The new house I bought is an old house of 68 square meters. Although house is over 20 years old, exterior of building is still relatively new. The house is a space in shape of a knife. large one bedroom house. In living room, I li...
08-26
Today, some household chores, such as decorating house, are usually taken over by hostess. When it comes to choosing a style, most of them are based on popular styles. More and more people are liking Scandinavian style of internet...
09-27
This is an old house located in Shanghai. The area of ​​the house is only 25 square meters, and it is only a flat floor, but after finishing, effect is very good. kitchen, dining room and small living room have everything you woul...
08-08
A house with an area of ​​58 sq. m is relatively spacious as a single house. I like leisure and coziness of this homestay because it can bring a sense of relaxation and coziness to hard work. There is not much money for decoration...
09-27
My girlfriend has been designing interiors for more than two years. The mortgaged house was closed at end of January. The decoration was done very quickly. It took only 40 days to develop design. Scandinavian style in warm colors ...
08-16
The key to 92-square-meter high-rise nest has been in place for more than half a year. I started planning finishes when I received key. I still like simple and bright Scandinavian style, so hard finish is very simple, and later so...
09-09
Most Scandinavian styles are mostly black, white and grey. Sometimes some colors are adorned with brighter colors like lemon yellow and cerulean blue, or softer colors like pink, which is rarely paired with retro green. and retro ...