Even if you don't have money for decoration, you can't agree to it. If you borrow 200,000, you have to pretend to be beautiful.
2023-11-02

Buying this new home is out of budget. I originally planned to buy a 100 square meter house to live in, but I just fell in love with this 140 square meter room with three bedrooms and two living rooms. I only saved about 100,000 for decoration. I borrowed 200,000 yuan from my parents for decoration. The old people said that decoration should not be left alone. If it is in place, it must be beautiful!

Even if you don't have money for decoration, you can't agree to it. If you borrow 200,000, you have to pretend to be beautiful.

The house has a good layout and good location, especially with entrance garden, natural light from windows and arch effect after demolition. The black and white color scheme looks more classic and trendy.

At entrance is living room. The ceiling is magnificent, walls are painted green and floor is lined with log floors. Not only is color tone multi-layered, but American style is also emphasized.

Many people don't want to install a mesh ceiling with large columns, they always feel that it will be very depressing and cause a feeling of heaviness. Maybe you haven't seen this case, which is obviously very refreshing.

The living room and dining room are in same space, with a passage in middle. The dining area is a round American style dining table and chairs.

In addition to table and chairs, office is not only a seating area, but also a place for storage. Don't underestimate hanging cabinets upstairs, you can even store blankets in them.

The wall and floor tiles in kitchen are same color, they are all beige. With white cabinets in general, American pastorality has a leisurely feel to it.

The master bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes and walls are papered. A deep solid wood bed is not only stylish, but also elegant and comfortable. This is what bedroom wants. .

The second bedroom is my parents' room. At first I did not want to live with them. After finishing, I feel more confident and I like environment of this community. The decoration costs 300,000 yuan including furniture, is it worth it?

In children's room there are bunk beds, a separate desk, wallpaper on walls. A small balcony size of a bay window - a floor-to-ceiling window, lighting is really good.

The shared bathroom is very spacious, with a shower and a separate bath, you can immediately take a bath or shower, which is much more convenient.

Latest Published
11-02
Buying this new home is out of budget. I originally planned to buy a 100 square meter house to live in, but I just fell in love with this 140 square meter room with three bedrooms and two living rooms. I only saved about 100,000 f...
10-26
The new house is a 98 square meter house with three bedrooms. My husband and I discussed during renovation. We only do simple finishing. In future, we can choose any style of furniture that we have ceilings and TV walls for each r...
09-25
After buying a house, I ran out of money and decided to decorate poorly. I found a finishing company to do whole package. I signed a contract for a total of 50,000 yuan for 85㎡. All praise, show is off! The entire decoration is d...
07-29
I find that most of my friends have always been in dark when it comes to decorating. After all, decorating is a big event, so there are many problems that need to be paid attention to in process of decorating. So for friends who a...
09-20
I came to this city on a transfer to work, and I think that I will stay here for a long time. The company bought this house with support of company. The effect is quite satisfactory. I spent a lot of money to fit the office, and I...
08-19
In many families, a second child is now being born. They always think that house is too small and they need to prepare a four-room apartment or something like that. In fact, original three-room apartment is fine. You ask why this ...
08-01
Design without primary lighting is gaining more and more attention and liking, and says goodbye to primary lighting method based on light. A design without a main light compensates for shadow area that main light cannot cover, whi...
07-01
The natural stone used in decoration of villa, first thing that comes to mind is marble. Whether classic American style, light luxury French style, or hot new Chinese style, marble material decorations are indispensable. How to w...
07-12
Many people think that temperature in winter is relatively low, which greatly affects materials and is not suitable for finishing. In fact, as long as you get hang of a few details, winter decorating is easy. You must pay attentio...
08-25
In most people's understanding, good things cost more, so I also think it's same in terms of home decor, and beautiful decoration styles also cost more money. In fact, this is not case. The current style of decoration is due not o...