The only balcony has been replaced with tatami, which is so beautiful that people have doubts about life, and several neighbors are forced to follow suit.
2023-11-07

Despite fact that new house itself has a three-bedroom layout of 96 sq. m, and budget for finishing is limited, layout has not undergone major changes. The overall design is American style pastoral and balcony has been replaced with tatami. Parents find it hard to explain that a lifestyle balcony is practical. My best friend sees it but wants to come and sit for a while. every day, it's very beautiful!

The only balcony has been replaced with tatami, which is so beautiful that people have doubts about life, and several neighbors are forced to follow suit.

There is a restaurant outside door. All back walls of restaurant are arched storage cabinets of very high value. The entire wall is made of white wood to create a dado-style paneling. What American countryside needs is a retro-country vibe.

The kitchen area is slightly smaller and cabinet doors are made of solid wood, which gives an aged feel, paired with white stone countertops and beige tiles that are stain resistant and easy to clean. and still very practical.

There are very few windows in house itself, and it is very dark when entering house during day, so many downlights are used as auxiliary lights on entire ceiling, which have a strong sense of natural light, and even at night, interior is much brighter. The furniture for home is all from same series: TV cabinets are same as the dining table and chairs, with old blue cabinet doors and orange countertops.

The study room is a narrow and long space. This type of space has best layout. There are bookcases on one wall and double tables on one wall. At end there is a guzheng practice room, which can be considered as a standard office.

The wall of master bedroom is mainly made of floral wallpaper and wooden wall panels. Wooden wall panels are used not only to decorate backdrop of bed, but also to create a strong rustic feel. and comfortable space of master bedroom.

The second bedroom is a children's room, decorated in American style. This room has a lot of blue tones and it's all made of wooden wall panels. The wallpaper is specially matched with vertical stripes of American Mediterranean style wallpaper. room is cool, refreshing and nice, perfect for little boys.

This is only balcony, parents mean that there is nowhere to dry it, and it is not good to make tatami. However, this transformation really kills two birds with one stone. He also made a lift table that can be used as a guest bedroom or lounge table. too comfortable!

Latest Published
11-07
Despite fact that new house itself has a three-bedroom layout of 96 sq. m, and budget for finishing is limited, layout has not undergone major changes. The overall design is American style pastoral and balcony has been replaced wi...
11-04
Despite fact that new house itself has a three-bedroom layout of 96 sq. m, and budget for finishing is limited, layout has not undergone major changes. The overall design is pastoral American style and only one balcony has been re...
10-13
The new house is existing house at end of house. By time I received keys, almost entire building was already occupied. I have no way to start finishing. With reference to opinion of Owners in owner group, I made an appointment wit...
10-03
My husband is very filial, especially since my job in city has stabilized, I can't see my parents suffering in my hometown. I used to rent a house to live in, but when I came here, I could only shrink and sleep 93㎡ two-bedroom hou...
11-01
When I got a new house, it was a three-room apartment with an area of ​​118 square meters. With exception of common room, every single room has been turned into a small apartment. During renovation, a three-room apartment was simp...
10-10
The new house I bought is an H type house with an area of ​​89 square meters. Since this is my first home, finishes are also very thoughtful. I spent last three days running around main building materials markets, furniture market...
08-09
After Lunar New Year, I started thinking about decorating house. From warmth of spring to scorching sun, now I've finally moved into a new house just in time for summer. protection and simplicity, and it only cost 120,000 yuan. Du...
08-14
I received keys to house in September. I was too busy with work and didn't have time to do repairs. It wasn't until Chinese New Year that I spoke to company about renovation. The construction started after first month. The renovat...
07-20
In an age where every inch of land is very expensive, if living room and bedroom in house are larger, it proves that kitchen and bathroom will be smaller. The bathroom is an important room in our daily life. In order not to influe...
09-15
When layout of house can be changed, if designer uses division of space correctly and changes layout, in most cases effect will be better than original layout, just like room models of most sales offices, basically layout of house...