A small nest of 46 m2 with a simple decor for girlfriends, bedroom is split on two levels and has a separate dressing room, so beautiful!
2023-11-12

My best friend's single apartment is only 46㎡. This is an old house that has been remodeled. It is light and simple. In addition, with a separate dressing room!

A small nest of 46 m2 with a simple decor for girlfriends, bedroom is split on two levels and has a separate dressing room, so beautiful!

The entrance hall has a slightly strange shape, there is not only a cupboard for shoes and hats, but also a full-length mirror.

The hallway has a carpet, chest of drawers and three doors: one leads to kitchen and dining room, another goes up steps to bedroom, and one on far left leads to living room.

The kitchen is made open, and dining room is located next to kitchen.

The entrance from entrance side is the living room, there is no background wall shape, only whitewashed walls, and simple hanging paintings are in fashion.

All sofas in living room are red in retro style, and original old sofas are covered with white cotton fabric, simple and elegant.

There is no background wall, but a solid wood shelf is installed on side, and small dainty handicrafts are also placed, which is practical.

The kitchen and dining room are combined, space is relatively narrow, there are long cabinets on both sides, and in the corner there is room for a small square dining table, which is very small.

The staircase on two-story floor is a bedroom, there are two rows of bookshelves at head of bed, and a complete collection of books is filled with a literary and artistic atmosphere.

A person's life should be exquisite. The bathroom is small and should have a bathtub. The overall white color looks fresh.

​The dressing room is place that every woman dreams of. Even if it is small, it should be one that can store all kinds of clothes and shoes. Even if hut is only 46 square meters, it must have a dressing room, which is super practical!

Latest Published
11-12
My best friend's single apartment is only 46㎡. This is an old house that has been remodeled. It is light and simple. In addition, with a separate dressing room! The entrance hall has a slightly strange shape, there is not only a...
08-19
It's been a month since I moved into a new house, and waiting for hard and upholstered furniture for almost half a year is still fruitful. decoration, especially with matching Simple and beautiful soft decoration style is simple a...
09-19
Ever since new house was finished, my wife has been showing off to her friends and co-workers, and now she's finally moved in. The 106 square meter three-bedroom small house is decorated in a simple and beautiful style, and furnit...
10-15
For a migrant family, having a 99-square-meter house is a dream come true ahead of schedule. Many people in this big city are fighting for housing. The original layout of new house was a small three bedrooms, two living rooms and ...
10-30
The building area of ​​the new house is only 95 m2. Since this is a family of five, layout has been changed and two-bedroom house has been converted into a small three-bedroom house. very compact and many public areas have been si...
09-02
I can't afford a house in city, so I can only move closer to suburbs. Fortunately, transportation is now very convenient, there is a metro everywhere, so suburbs are quite suitable for buying a house. Transportation is convenient ...
08-14
I bought house a few years ago, since my parents retired at end of this year, so I started decorating it as soon as possible. Construction began at end of last year. I found a reliable decoration company introduced by a colleague....
09-06
The new house I bought is a small high-rise building with over 20 floors to top. I chose 16th floor. The height is good. A small house with three bedrooms 89 only one bathroom. A family of three also has a small independent study,...
10-16
I bought a two-bedroom apartment of 89 square meters and it cost more than 160,000 yuan in rough terms to move in. White and blue tones are mostly blue and white, with a Mediterranean refreshing and simple fashion sense. The effec...
10-12
The new house I bought is an unfinished house. It should have been submitted last year. Later, due to politics, most of real estate projects were closed. The house was commissioned in June of this year. year.I was pregnant with my...