Use your five-year savings to trade it in for a small 69 square meter two-bedroom house, even if it's a simple decoration, but beautiful and happy!
2023-11-28

After working for five years after graduation, I finally traded my life savings for a down payment on a 69 square meter nest.

Use your five-year savings to trade it in for a small 69 square meter two-bedroom house, even if it's a simple decoration, but beautiful and happy!

In hallway, there are upper and lower shoe racks along wall, so you don't have to worry about how many shoes you have.

The dining room and kitchen are on right, space is small and compact layout is quite cozy.

The living room is relatively bright, all balconies are open, lighting is very good. The background wall of sofa is painted green, and in combination with black, it looks very soulful.

The background wall of TV is left blank. Didn't have time to put it on TV. While lying on TV stand. It would be nicer to hang it.

Although kitchen is small, but wall cabinets are full, because storage space is large, and not at all a mess.

The bedroom has a wall-to-ceiling closet that saves space and is made from sliding doors. The space is so small that bedside table doesn't fit.

The hut is currently used as an office, and there is also a built-in closet, in future it will either be converted into a larger house, or this room will have to be sacrificed to create a children's room.

​The bathroom is next to aisle, separated from wet and dry, wash basins outside are all custom made, there is an overhead sink, which is very beautiful, and there is also a niche on wall where toothbrushes, toothpaste and other items can be placed. Isn't this simple outfit very warm?

Latest Published
11-28
After working for five years after graduation, I finally traded my life savings for a down payment on a 69 square meter nest. In hallway, there are upper and lower shoe racks along wall, so you don't have to worry about how many...
11-02
It's really not easy for outsiders to work hard in big cities. A married couple fought for four years after 90s to buy this family of three with an area of ​​37 square meters. The house is small, but at least they have a house. Ch...
08-19
It's been a month since I moved into a new house, and waiting for hard and upholstered furniture for almost half a year is still fruitful. decoration, especially with matching Simple and beautiful soft decoration style is simple a...
10-02
The new house was finished a few years ago and furniture was laid out to dry. Although I haven't moved in yet, this 84 square meter three-room apartment has become an internet celebrity in community. .I once posted it in a group, ...
08-07
It's really difficult for foreigners to stay in this city, but when I finished my studies, I didn't think about leaving. I just wanted to work hard here and worked hard for many years. I bought this set in a relatively suburban 76...
11-08
Today, I would like to share with you two-level house of a married couple in Beijing. The total area is more than 80 square meters. It cost only 95,000 yuan to create a romantic French style. Not only is effect very beautiful, but...
09-08
The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​116 square meters.Because house was delayed for one year, it took more than half a year to live in new house after wedding.But overall it is warm and stylish, relative...
10-17
Despite fact that area of ​​the new house is 108 m², this is a typical apartment with a large public area and a small bedroom. The sideboard directly creates a set of floor cabinets that are same as cabinets. Not only can it be us...
08-15
Many people have a prejudice, saying that house is too small to be decorated with too luxurious decoration styles, such as new Chinese style, such as American style, etc. In fact, it will be more effective to set many styles desig...
09-19
Ever since new house was finished, my wife has been showing off to her friends and co-workers, and now she's finally moved in. The 106 square meter three-bedroom small house is decorated in a simple and beautiful style, and furnit...