The new house puts furniture on air and everyone is bragging that 35,000 custom made cabinets are very expensive and 3 neighbors are rushing to order them!
2023-09-29

From end of last year to present, since keys were given out at end of year in community, sound of decoration probably stopped within a few days of Chinese New Year. Our house is a three-room house of 114 sq.m., house is quite compact. While decoration is done. At moment, work is completed, furniture is in process of drying. 3 neighbors from above saw him and rushed to order. Let everyone look!

The decor style isn't really for Scandinavian style, but I just fell in love with this Scandinavian style sofa and lemon yellow tone looks refreshing when I look at it.

The TV cabinet and sofa are same color scheme, east road is white lemon yellow, the background wall is painted light blue and decorated with iron partitions, which is very energetic.

The entrance aisle is quite narrow and walls are not spared. The built-in wardrobes are directly installed, all are custom made. The size is also discussed with designer. It does not get in way, and key storage capacity is very strong.

The dining table and chairs are also made in a simple Scandinavian style. It was originally planned to break kitchen wall to make it open. Later, built-in wardrobes on both sides were simply abandoned, which is also very suitable for a sideboard.

The cabinets in kitchen are also custom-made together, and they are all included in 35,000 yuan. The boards are thicker and quality is very good.

The master bedroom makes efficient use of wall space, fitted with a walk-in closet with wardrobe and vanity, bay window does not go to waste and has been converted into a tatami mat for more storage space.

The second bedroom is fully furnished with tatami mats, wardrobes and beds, but now it's just used as a study and kids have their own bedroom too. If needed, this room can be converted into a guest bedroom in seconds.

The dry and wet bathrooms are divided into only one, washbasin is installed directly outside bathroom, and it is planned to use a shower curtain as a partition inside.

The balcony is a square space, and there is only one. The bathroom is too small for a washing machine, so balcony is directly converted into a multifunctional laundry room for washing and drying, which is very practical. This 35,000 closet is worth it, right?

Latest Published
09-29
From end of last year to present, since keys were given out at end of year in community, sound of decoration probably stopped within a few days of Chinese New Year. Our house is a three-room house of 114 sq.m., house is quite comp...
09-17
Even though new house I bought is a three-bedroom house, it's still quite small. The bedroom area is small and there is only one bathroom. The space is relatively compact. To make best use of home space, cabinets are all made loca...
08-19
The new house was installed for more than three months and finally came to an end. I cleaned it over weekend and am very pleased with overall effect. I'll wait a bit and prepare for new year in new house. My favorite is combined s...
09-07
Repairing is a really tedious job. I originally thought it would be more trouble-free to do all inclusive, and fit out company took care of it all. , not only every day to report to house, but also to go to building materials mark...
08-08
I've been busy decorating a new house for about 3 months and now decorating is finally finished. Although I like American style, all decorations are also done in light decor and heavy decor positions, except for simple ceiling in ...
09-05
The first new house with two bedrooms that I bought, total area is quite large, after all, a high-rise building. Finishing is done as soon as possible, preferably within two months, and then it will take longer to dry before movin...
08-25
This is my first time owning my own home and decorating it for first time in my life. I have little experience. During whole finishing process, although there is a supervisor in finishing company, I usually insist on coming to new...
09-05
A year has passed since renovation of house. The renovation, which was originally scheduled to be completed in February, has been delayed until now. Hard finishing has finally come to an end, cleaning and drying smell in preparati...
09-17
I received keys on same day as my neighbor. Coincidentally, renovation began on same day. Even amount in contract for finishing is same. They both paid 100,000 yuan to finishing company, but our family alone spent 5,000 yuan. The ...
09-15
The house is a classic H-type house, with an area of ​​98㎡. Suspended ceilings and shape are all done. Hard finishing and sanitation were done almost a week. The effect of everyday life, girlfriends all praise him for his beauty, ...