87 square meters to build a small house with three bedrooms for a family of 5, a laundry table is built on balcony and there is even a laundry room
2023-09-30

The whole family is registered outside city, and it is very difficult to buy this house with an area of ​​87 square meters in this city. A two-room apartment with an area of ​​87 square meters, after talking with designer, began designing. in a small three-room apartment, because you want to live. A family of five came and they also like design of balcony. They built in a laundry table and lockers, and there is even a separate laundry room!

87 square meters to build a small house with three bedrooms for a family of 5, a laundry table is built on balcony and there is even a laundry room

There are many people in family, so lack of storage space has become biggest problem. The entrance cupboard enters door. To save space of swing door, a glass sliding door is specially installed in kitchen.

The kitchen is relatively narrow and long, and space itself is very compact. Even such a small space is equipped with U-shaped cabinets. This storage space is in principle not comparable to other people's large kitchens. .

At entrance is dining room, which is designed with a cabin against wall and a ceiling fan, done in a retro and fashionable way. To make space more open and bright, an interior window is opened between kitchen and dining area.

From dining room to living area, all walls are used to create various storage cabinets, even TV wall is no exception.

The space in living room itself is small, so a wall cabinet is installed on wall behind sofa to create an open floor plan, and various storage boxes are neatly arranged, which is beautiful and practical.

The balcony is actually not too narrow. The paneling on wall is finished with wood of same color. There are also wardrobes. The laundry table is built of masonry. Ready.

The master bedroom is most spacious of all rooms. This is the original second bedroom space, but it still has a small bay window and looks more spacious when broken down directly.

It's two spaces separated by a master bedroom divided into two rooms, one a nursery and other a hut where parents live, space is quite compact.

The second bedroom is even smaller, and nursery is on side of balcony, and this room accidentally has a small window. It is divided into two cabins and each has its own window. condition to be divided into three rooms. .

There is only one bathroom, and area is not very spacious. The niche on wall is also proposed by designer. , it’s not bad to be able to design like that, don’t you think?

Latest Published
09-30
The whole family is registered outside city, and it is very difficult to buy this house with an area of ​​87 square meters in this city. A two-room apartment with an area of ​​87 square meters, after talking with designer, began d...
08-13
The second child is about to turn 3 years old, and a separate small bedroom has become very necessary. My wife has been planning to convert a two-bedroom house into a three-bedroom house since last year. house is quite good for a ...
09-05
I bought house early. Although I chose top floor because location of house is great and I didn't detail size of balcony at beginning, price is actually not much better than any of floors below., I was very satisfied when I receive...
08-21
The new house I bought is an old house of 68 square meters. Although house is over 20 years old, exterior of building is still relatively new. The house is a space in shape of a knife. large one bedroom house. In living room, I li...
09-22
The new house consists of three bedrooms and two living rooms, area is not too big, that is, 117 square meters, decoration is relatively simple, but color combination and decoration is very high class. I paid 98,000 and my favorit...
09-17
The new house is a three-bedroom apartment with an area of ​​117 square meters. Later, custom cabinetry and upholstered finishes were made. Shangqi Furniture just moved in last week. I like her most. The highlight is 4㎡ porch at e...
09-08
The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​116 square meters.Because house was delayed for one year, it took more than half a year to live in new house after wedding.But overall it is warm and stylish, relative...
08-30
In small apartments, designers are faced with task of making most efficient use of every centimeter of space. This new home is a 78 square meter two-bedroom home. For regular families, full functional areas are last word, but for ...
09-08
This improved house was also bought after sale of original house. There are old people and small ones, and it is very convenient to live together and take care of them. The area of ​​​​the house is not very spacious. , free up din...
09-02
I can't afford a house in city, so I can only move closer to suburbs. Fortunately, transportation is now very convenient, there is a metro everywhere, so suburbs are quite suitable for buying a house. Transportation is convenient ...