The 87㎡ two-room apartment is decorated in a simple European style, and design of wall with full screen TV and glass brick wall is amazing.
2023-10-07

They say that you can't find friends to decorate and you can't make a sound if you're afraid of being deceived. This is definitely wrong. For example, our new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​87 square meters. The trim was handed over directly to my father's acquaintances to have it installed to avoid problems. The workmanship is quite good, and decoration is fresh and simple European style. Glass bricks are also used as side partitions, and more you look at them, better effect looks, not to mention that hard finish costs only 70,000 yuan , even if you spend a little more, it's worth it!

Login

The 87㎡ two-room apartment is decorated in a simple European style, and design of wall with full screen TV and glass brick wall is amazing.

The house uses a large number of screen partitions, upper and lower shoe racks are built into front door opening, which is simple and atmospheric.

Login

Looking at living room from entrance side, dining room and living room are combined, and only storage closet wall is used as a partition in middle, making the space seem more open.

living room

Looking into living room from dining room, TV wall is a set of partitions with a white screen. This wall is used as a TV wall. The effect is beautiful and individual and I have never seen anything like it. in other people's houses. On other side of wall, a glass block partition is also installed, which makes interior space more transparent.

Kitchen

The kitchen has a small balcony, space is not too big, hood is moved directly to balcony, and storage cabinets are built inside, storage function is stronger and it is more convenient to live in it.

Master bedroom

There are built-in wardrobes on both sides of master bedroom, and remaining space in middle can only be used for a bed. There are windows at end of bed, and lighting is good.

Master bedroom

All cabinets are made locally, and carpenter is a good craftsman. For price, such a large pantry can hold all of family's clothes.

Second bedroom

The second bedroom is very small, there is only one set of narrow wardrobes, and it can store children's clothes. Bed linen and blankets have to be placed in master bedroom. 87 square meters. This is a large apartment of over 100 square meters, and I am very jealous.

Toilet

The bathroom is relatively small and only has a small corner space. The glass sliding door is installed directly to separate dry and wet area. The shower area is inside which is quite nice. This effect is worth 70,000 yuan, and I really have to thank my father, this acquaintance, right?

Latest Published
10-07
They say that you can't find friends to decorate and you can't make a sound if you're afraid of being deceived. This is definitely wrong. For example, our new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​87 square meters. The...
09-26
The first thing to solve when setting up a family in a big city in north is problem at home. I can't afford a big house. Even such a small apartment of 40 square meters is a luxury, but it is no worse than a big house if decorated...
09-07
This is first time I own my own house. A family of three lived in husband's house of 40 square meters. Although new house is just a three-bedroom house in suburbs, it is also a luxury home for us. , decoration is very thoughtful, ...
09-08
This improved house was also bought after sale of original house. There are old people and small ones, and it is very convenient to live together and take care of them. The area of ​​​​the house is not very spacious. , free up din...
08-12
My parents have been busy all their lives and when they were about to retire, our brother and sister finally forced them to move into a spacious lake view room. Relatively light and simple Chinese style, with a bit of Southeast As...
08-30
A light house finish always gives people a feeling of either coolness or elegance, but forcing color matching in cold weather will still have a very warm hidden light i.e. in light colors Adding a layer of filter to a light tone g...
09-02
Most of partitions in high-rise buildings can be demolished, so changing layout when finishing is very convenient. For example, in this 98-square-meter high-rise building, living room and dining room were originally separated, par...
10-03
I'm going to live with my mother-in-law, so I just moved into a 165 square meter house with four bedrooms and was ready to spend money on finishing. Not only did decoration cost 300,000 yuan to make it American style, but this who...
08-16
It will not be difficult for a family of six to live on an area of ​​119 m². The focus is on simplicity, rejection of complex decorative forms and wise use of money. The TV walls are only painted with latex paint and kitchen is ma...
10-01
The new build I bought is a one-story three-family apartment, with a 138-square-meter large apartment on both sides and a 92-square-meter two-bedroom house in middle. I got key back in July last year, because wedding was not decid...