The 165㎡ American-style large four-room apartment is completed, and wine cabinet is built into TV wall, which is beautiful and high quality!
2023-10-03

I'm going to live with my mother-in-law, so I just moved into a 165 square meter house with four bedrooms and was ready to spend money on finishing. Not only did decoration cost 300,000 yuan to make it American style, but this whole set of American furniture, it also cost more than 200,000 yuan, especially sideboard is a stone wine cabinet, and behind it is a wall with a TV. The effect is beautiful and high quality.

Login

The 165㎡ American-style large four-room apartment is completed, and wine cabinet is built into TV wall, which is beautiful and high quality!

The entrance hall is relatively narrow and long, with many closets. Almost all suitable walls are used. Cabinets can be used to open cabinets, and the wood cladding of cabinets cannot be used to achieve a uniform effect.

Toilet

On right side of entrance there is a secondary guard, which is divided into three sections - dry and wet. A washbasin is installed outside and a glass partition is installed inside. As a family with a large population, this layout is very convenient.

Restaurant

The kitchen and dining areas are located after entrance to hallway, background wall is specially pasted over with American-style floral patterns.

Restaurant

Looking at restaurant from a different angle, wine rack is newly built and living room is at back, and wine rack is just a backdrop for TV.

living room

Looking at background wall from living room, look at this, this is really a TV wall, hang TV and put it on TV cabinet, it is beautiful and can be stored, such a small background wall is beautiful and practical!

living room

This is a panorama of living room. The outer wall with windows is used as a sofa wall. Only such a grand decoration can keep her?

Kitchen

The kitchen is very spacious and there is a bar island in middle, very American style, and the marble countertops are also heavily updated.

Master bedroom

The entire wall of master bedroom is covered with American-style floral wallpaper, and windows with them are bay windows that have been knocked out straight, and small polygonal balcony windows look brighter.

Children's room

The second bedroom belongs to mother-in-law and others. Didn't go to take pictures. This is a children's room. She is prepared for children. It also has a polygonal bay window. children are much more comfortable doing their homework.

Learn

The study is very American style, not only tables and chairs, but also bookcases on back wall are made of solid wood, with academic temperament and work or study atmosphere. .

Toilet

The other bathroom is relatively spacious, a square shower is installed, floor is covered with small mosaic tiles to prevent slipping, a beautiful effect and much more convenient to use.

balcony

The balcony is sealed and has stainless steel sliding doors inside. Washing and drying are outside and it's not too late to decorate it like a small garden. That's very beautiful!

Latest Published
10-03
I'm going to live with my mother-in-law, so I just moved into a 165 square meter house with four bedrooms and was ready to spend money on finishing. Not only did decoration cost 300,000 yuan to make it American style, but this who...
09-26
The first thing to solve when setting up a family in a big city in north is problem at home. I can't afford a big house. Even such a small apartment of 40 square meters is a luxury, but it is no worse than a big house if decorated...
09-03
The biggest problem when renovating second homes is that cost of a complete water and electricity repair is extremely high, and secondly, most of wall structures cannot be moved and layout is not easy to change. . Most old houses ...
09-02
Actually, I bought a house before I got married. It is located a bit out of way and far from apartment, so it was put on hold. All these years I have lived in a rented house. Last year, a metro station was opened at entrance to co...
09-05
The functional areas of living and dining areas of most homes are mostly separated by walls, and even porch will be specially separated. Many owners who want to save hassle will find this original layout more convenient. there is ...
09-08
This improved house was also bought after sale of original house. There are old people and small ones, and it is very convenient to live together and take care of them. The area of ​​​​the house is not very spacious. , free up din...
08-29
The house I bought is in suburbs. Although it is far from urban development, metro and public transportation are very convenient, especially because it is a high-rise building, and common space is very large, but almost every apar...
09-10
Most of generation after 80s experienced a period when industrial American style was popular in home decor industry. What I like most is industrial American style LOFT where they live together. It was also at beginning of LOFT has...
08-30
A light house finish always gives people a feeling of either coolness or elegance, but forcing color matching in cold weather will still have a very warm hidden light i.e. in light colors Adding a layer of filter to a light tone g...
09-04
The new house was put up last year, and aired for a month at end of last year. This year, because of epidemic, they also aired for a long time. I just moved in a few days ago. The house is a compact four-bedroom house of 118 squar...